Reviews for Anywhere But Here
Melanie chapter 29 . 10/11/2009
So, after reading this, i think ill be nicer to my little sister. ;)
MeganTee chapter 29 . 10/10/2009
Hi, Im megan. Most people would hate me because i dont usually write reviews on stories i just read them. But after reading your story i just felt compelled to say something. Your a wonderful writer. I read your phone calls from a rock star, and thought it was a completely unrealistic scenario, but kept reading, because the way you wrote it. For me, it was like a guilty pleasure, like i actually took the story seriously. Whenreading this story, i expected a bunch of fluff and what not, but it was more than that. It made me cry, but not in the way where i would say to myself 'i hate that story for making me cry' but made me think about other people who've had to deal with situations like that. And yeah, it had fluff, but it had a plot that was captivating, and was wonderfully written, and i just want to say thank you, because it was a real pleasure reading your story.
babyk2278 chapter 29 . 9/30/2009
Hey! I just finished reading your story and I enjoyed it so much. I laughed, I cried and it was just fantastic. Your writing is great, I dont understand why you dont have at least 900 reviews over this story. All your characters were different in their own way, and I really enjoyed Rena's journey. I loved how she finally got to express her feelings about Camille. That was great. Keep writing and great job on this!

babyk2278
lilac.jasmine chapter 29 . 9/28/2009
A realy great story :D
i love life chapter 29 . 9/27/2009
i really liked this one...the essay in the last chapter made me cry it was so sweet.
itsVKEE chapter 29 . 9/23/2009
This was absolutely brilliant! I loved every minute of it. I pretty much balled my eyes out the whole way through. I'm pretty much freaked out atm, just imagining what happened to poor Camille. I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I'm pretty sure I've ended up with a few more bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep I've gotten. I guess that also contributes to the fact that there was a major dust storm, that came from god knows where. You should youtube it; it's effing scary. I woke up this morning and outside my window was ORANGE. literally. okay, i'm getting side tracked. I really loved the last chapter the best, which is why I'm reviewing on this one. D I wasnted to point out that in the first couple of chapters "Kiara" is spelt as "Tiara" and I was like o.O typo or is her name really Tiara. (What is the world coming to? I feel bad for the girl. "Hey my name is Tiara, Nice to meet you,") But other than that and my pointless rambling of me not getting sleep and such, this is definately another excellent story you have written that has kept me awake til dawn. I love your stories- they make me laugh out loud on the bus, at school, even at home. I'm pretty sure everyone has seen me cry whilst stooping over this laptop of mine, and i think that you have made my bored life so much better between homework, assignments and school nights. I'll let you go and i'll shut up now XD

all my love,

Vickiie k3
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 29 . 9/22/2009
Man... You know, I couldn't even properly read the last few chapters through tears.

This story is... Breathtaking.

Even the simplest chapters kept me on my toes and the intensity of them just grew and grew and, hell, I was afraid that you'd bail on it in the end - because I had no idea how you'd deal with summoning so much of it - but it was breathtaking. You rounded it up sweetly, brilliantly.

I can honestly say I loved this. So much.

Every character. From Rena to Gina, Jared, Fin, Isaiah and Shane, Damon, hell, everyone. Well, I have my reservations regarding her father, but I guess we all do.

I'm speechless. (well, except for what I've already written, haha). I don't know what more to say.

Thank you for sharing.

Enjoy~
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 29 . 9/16/2009
OHMYGOSH! I loved it so much, I almost cried when she was 'confessing' to her family. You are a really good writer ]
Freakleash chapter 29 . 9/9/2009
Okay, honestly, at first I thought the story was kind of going slow. There were some typos, some mistakes here and there. Some parts were kinda confusing too. But then I kept reading because I wanted to know what would happen. And I'm glad I did.

The story gave me goosebumps. I felt so nervous while I read the story. I felt so sad..

I may have just been feeling strangely emotional when I was getting to the end, but actually, there were so many times when I almost cried. And at the end, I really did cry. And let me tell you, I don't cry when I read books or watch movies. Not at all. Her essay gave me goosebumps, and it just.. it made me think.

I can't even think up the words right now to properly describe anything I was feeling while reading your story, so I'll just end it now.

Great job, great story. I didn't want to stop reading until I knew what happened... Great story. You're an awesome writer, and I hope you continue. I'll be reading the rest of your stories soon :)
ShrimpoJewels chapter 29 . 9/4/2009
I loved the ending, this story was great, it was definitely a bit different maybe even in a way a bit "darker"...sorry I didn't keep up/review as much as I have in the past, it takes me a while to read things lol
MartiniOlive chapter 29 . 9/3/2009
I sat and read this in one sitting. Fantastic job! This is one of your very best.
stranger12 chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
Two days later and finally done.

I wasn't sadenned or mad that Camille died, 'cause I started reading the story knowing, or predicting, she was dead. The story just felt like that, so it wasn't surprising or anything.

Not bad, though a little random at times, kind of a lot of loose ends and whatnots. But yeah, not bad.

Though, it felt weird how together Rena was, particularly right before and during the funeral. And overall how well she handled things during the entire story. Maybe it's 'cause she had plenty of time to grieve and stuff, but it felt weird. I know that loss is heartbreaking, that's why it feels strange that she didn't melt down more, particularly after discovering her sister was in fact dead. That she didn't cry her eyes out during the funeral.

Anyway. At least this wasn't a whiny bitch moaning about how hurt she was. It's nice to see a story that is dramatic, and it's about something more substantial than, My boyfriend broke my heart. 'Cause this was about heartbreak, just one that lasts longer and goes deeper.
ttha chapter 29 . 9/2/2009
awesome story, it started off real slow tho but once i got into it i couldn't stop
Ravina chapter 29 . 9/1/2009
I'm glad you decided to kill Camille off...and that sounded completely evil, but what I meant is that this way things are more realistic.

One thing that didn't sit right with me was the 'anger-demon' thing. I can understand the visual it's supposed to bring to mind, but the repeated use of the words seemed a bit excessive in my eyes. (At one point I actually went 'Is she speaking in the literal sense? Is there some kind of fantasy element to this story?' Yes, stupid of me...)

Anyway, this is another great piece of writing by you - great job!

- Rebekah
SparklingStar25 chapter 29 . 9/1/2009
Wow..This was an amazing story!

and i absolutely loved the epilogue!
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »