Reviews for Anywhere But Here
mia5081 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh very interesting start to a story )
book.babe15 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
this is really good!
hiya chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
More!
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
That was nice of her brother to give her his old laptop. I was pretty impressed with the way she told Gina off.
Rain Dances chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I like your plotline, it seems developed and Reena is an interesting character. She has her quirks and is different from what we usually read. Yeah, she was popular, but it's nice to see how a major event can change someone's outlook on life. And at this point I can't decide who is really going to help her through her difficult time, I'm kind of leaning towards Fin, but who knows? Anyways, looking at your profile, you're a Blackhawks fan, I myself am a Redwings fan. So well see how things play out this Sunday.
Crentania chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I AM excited for this one to get going, but definitely not at the cost of your health or your sanity :) Take it easy, post when you can, and I will put like... triple notifications or something. Hehehe.
Blackrain7557 chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
This is really interesting, lots of unexposed issues and problems it seems. Will be interesting to find out exactly what happened to make Rena the way she is.
Nollie chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
slow poke XP lol nah it's cool

and ya I can tell your swamp...you haven't been on YIm in like 2 weeks.
hiya chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
More!
amy chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
as long as you update something - never apologize. in fact, you have my permission to update this again tomorrow...because i know you were looking for it and all..heh

no but in all seriousness i like this. don't know where it's going and i sorta want to slap rena...but i like :)
humangus chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
So I normally don't review stories on this website, simply because I'm a lazy fuck, but I felt the need to tell you that, even though you only have two chapters of this story posted, I'm hooked!

Keep up the good work and update soon!

-pichouette
pageisdeliberatelyleftblank chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
I really like this story so far. The back story seems to be interesting, and I'm dying to find out more about what happened.

I think you've chaptered Rena really well, she is a believable and likeable character, even if she isn't warming up to others, but that is completely understandable.

I also like what I've seen so far of Damon, Shane and Reg, especially Reg.

Hope to read more soon.
MCM315 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Ah, high school. Bad memories. lol. I was in a hs of cliques, so to me, the story is realistic thus far. You had your popular crowd (cheerleaders/jocks), the burn-outs, the nerds, etc...

It's interesting that Rena was once a popular girl; it adds to her character. She's obviously very angry and holding a lot in. I like the demon she carries on her shoulder. At least she's aware of it.

So, will Fin be the love interest or Damon? And it's cool how you got the hockey in there since you seem obsessed right now. lol. I would think Fin's the guy, although Rena will probably do her best not to like him since he's one of the popular kids. And I have a feeling her 'group' in creative writing will include him, so that should be interesting.

Yeah, I don't usually go for hs stories, but this is interesting and I look forward to learning more about Rena and watching her try to cope in her new home. Update soon!
SayruhSaywhaaat chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
lmfao.

rena needs to get nicer P

i like it!

Wonderful chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Haha I'm diggin your sense of humor. humour? I never knew.

Ah well very cliche high school. But seeing as I'm in high school myself I quite enjoy a little cliche considering real life (or at least mine) isn't like that.

But it's always nice to see a little Mean Girls thing happenin'.

Who doesn't love a good cliche?

Anywho. I hope you can get 'Finding Home' updated and well I think that's about it.

Oh I think I also wanted to show my disbelief in your "Is it ever going to get hot?"

Good lord man I'm sweating my balls (not literally of course) off down here in good ol' Texas! It's like high of 85 degrees everyday and has been since mid Feb? Shorts and flip flops are a way of life down here. Haha.

Have a good day/night!