Reviews for Anywhere But Here
ShrimpoJewels chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
lol she is a bit much isn't she? How dark can her past be? I enjoy the complete 180 she's apparently done, so she can technically empathize with those of the popular yet she strays away from it now...fun times

Anyway good luck with Finding Home and with this story
kaw97 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I had a nice long, interesting review typed in, and when I hit submit, my computer locked up and I lost what I had written.

Suffice it to say that I am hooked on this new story!

I'll write more next time. Right now I'm too tired to remember all that I said. LOL
life's wat u make it chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
luv this & the rest of ur stories. hoping 4 an update soon.
novenary chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
i don't mind curbing your interest to stay on this story since i'm in love with it already. of course i'm a fan of all your stories so i may be biased.
the-book-was-better chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Like the new story so far.

The way yiu described Damon sounds like the lead singer from the band, The friday Night Boys. I suggest looking him up if u don't have a picture picked out for him yet.

*Peace*
Nollie chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
bad Rockie! bad for not having Finding Home chapter. You should give yourself a slap on the hand. lol

I'm confused about the characters...I need a list I guess . then again maybe because the story just started that I'm confused.
renroy chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i like the story. it's really different for ''Finding home'' but it's really gd. I can't wait to read the next champter. keep up the good work.

xox-ren-xox
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I'm excited to read something new and different from you. More soon, please! :)
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
hiya

aw i love this story, great chapter. I'm very hooked lol. I know what you mean when you trying to write a story and another pops up. I've been resisting starting another story when i have two open already. One on hold. I'm determined to not post until i've nearly finished but i have the urge to post it sooner.

Can't wait to read more. I am loving finding home another story i can't wait for the next chapter.

Angel
novenary chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, good start and story! I totally got the Friends reference, too. At least I think it was.

I do the same thing as well. I'll start and stop stories all the time because of new ideas.
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
So a high school story huh? I think this will very interesting though. I mean her sister is missing? and Rena is living with her Aunt? Ok I want to see how Finding Home ends but now I want more about Rena.

I'm glad you are feeling better. Most be feeling better if your thinking about new stories. Well I have to go study for a test and start a paper. Bye
Need the happy ending chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
did you get the email i sent you about wattpad?
Wonderful chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Well girl you've definitely got me intrigued. Lovin the memorables. Specially the Jonas Brothers CD hahahahha.

*squeaky high voice* I'm buurnin up for you BABAAY.

Ugh sorry.

Couldn't help it.

Anywho I'm glad Rena could restart with a hippsta like F-dawg.

Wow sorry again I'm in a random mood right now.

Can't wait for next chapta's!
ebo15 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow. this seems like its goin really interesting story. :) i like the edginess tht Rena has! very curious as to why she moved away from her parents...
mary-pi chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
It's funny, I think. That your last couple of stories have soemthing mysterious about them. It's entertaining and refreshing.

Oh, and there was an error: "If you think you’ll be more comfortable in the spare room, then we I can move computer and all the other stuff out of there,” The WE doesn't go there :)
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »