Reviews for Anywhere But Here
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 29 . 8/30/2009
Another really great story. Every story of yours that i've read I have really liked. I can't wait to read more by you. I loved Fin and Damon.
citygrl chapter 29 . 8/30/2009
another great story. a sweet ending despite the fact that camille was really gone. can't wait to see what you have in store next
miss-life chapter 29 . 8/30/2009
Hey!

My brain is acting funny so I can't remember if I reviewd this story at all /

If I haven't I apologize! I've read all of your stories ( I've just went and checked and yes I have read all of your stories) and I'm pretty sure I've reviewed at least at some of them before :D

I must admit I cried at the last few chapters. I'm very big on family and well I'm a cry baby too :P

But it's still a great story and it's quite unbelievable how good you are at writing stories with such different characters, backgrounds, plots,...

I really am a big fan of yours!

Tina
andthenistartedreading chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Just started it! I like it, but I don't like Damon for some reason..
sunny30 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I just wanted to say you wrote an amazing story. It is exactly how someone who lost a person close to them would act. I could not stop crying through this story and it is one of the best i have ever read. Out of all your stories I have to say this is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing it with all of us on fictionpress.
chng234 chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
rena is happy now n she can move on
book.babe15 chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
i loved thiss! even though it was really sad i think it's one of my favourites...but then again i say that after i read each one of your stories!
reader chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
Beautiful and intense. I was totally riveted...thanks soo much for posting your amazing stories!
TishDaFish chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
Sorry I haven't been reviewing, but this is just as great as all of your other ones! I kind of ran out of things to say xD

Anyways, a bit sad, but I think you ended it really well. Keep it up
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
All it's over already? :( I really liked how she's finally come to term with what happened to her baby sister. The fact that she told Roberta and her family means she's gonna heal :)

The essay was very sweet, definetly added something more to the epilogue. It brought all the peices of the puzzle.

It felt like it ended too soon though. It was too blunt for my taste. There could be something more to it that would make it better.

But I really did like the story and I look forward to more of your stories

deathanddawn chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
aw... it's finally over :(

but i enjoyed it all the same :)

hope there's a new story soon :)

xoxo

unLuKy
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
hiya

oh its the end :( a great story and i loved every chapter. Very well put together and great plot line.

Congrats on another story finished :)

Angel
kaw97 chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
As always, you are too hard on yourself! The essay sounded like it came straight from Rena's heart - rambling just like her thoughts would at that time in her life.

I think the "anywhere but here" double meaning would make a good country ballad. You know - starts out as " I wish I could be anywhere but here" and ends up with "I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here." Sounds like a great song about growing up in a small town, wanting to get out, then coming back. You take it from there! LOL

I think I am going to take a break from fictionpress because I spend too much time reading and need to get my priorities straight. But before I go, I just wanted to again encourage you to keep writing because you are very talented. Someday I believe I will see you published and think, I know that name.

Take care!
prettyinpinkgal chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
Fantastic story. I read about fifteen chapters one day and was hooked, and I've finally finished the rest. You are a wonderful writer. Best of luck with your future stories!
MarieAnn chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
I think the ending was fitting and I liked it. I'm sad that the story ended though :-(. I can't wait to see what you're going to write next!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »