Reviews for Anywhere But Here
chng234 chapter 28 . 8/28/2009
i m happy that rena can move on with the death of her sister
MarieAnn chapter 28 . 8/28/2009
This was a truly great chapter. You captured the emotions well. I can't wait to read the epilogue. :-)
Pink5288 chapter 28 . 8/28/2009
Continue! ]
Princess-of-galantry chapter 27 . 8/20/2009
this is an awesome story! thank you so much for posting it! few stories move me emotionally but this is one that does, and has so many times. again i thank you for posting it. I look forward to more chapters, i hope things work out for her, fin, and the rest of her friends )
Catchalittle chapter 27 . 8/19/2009
Good Story, really well written. I'm glad you killed Camille because the reality is that most children and even adults that go missing turn up dead, if they turn up at all.
Slayin-Em chapter 27 . 8/18/2009
Well I can't say I'm surprised that Camille is dead, although its still sad. The pain this poor family went through is really hard to read but you did a great job of it, I can feel the emptiness and pain they're going through. I'm sad to hear the story is coming to an end soon, but you did such a great job, I honestly haven't read anything this touching and well written in a long time on this site. Congratulations. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
:( So Camille is dead...that's so sad!I can't even imagine what her mom could feel about this. It must be ten time s as worse though...

You managed to make this fic angsty without it being over thee top. Good job :D except you probably made alot of people cry over this chapter :O

Ah well...

Congrats on winning that conest :). And wonderful job on this story :D
Meesh chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
I don't really review stories very often but I felt compelled to write you one. Your writing style really reminded me of Stephanie Meyers, the Twilight series author. I'm not really sure if that is a good thing or not because I never really ever enjoyed her books because I felt that they were so slow and drawn out, but I really enjoyed reading your writing and I hope you continue to update frequently with new stories.
mia5081 chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
Poor Camille, and the rest of Rena's family. I have to admit, I think I almost let out a tear at one part, lol, and I barely ever cry. I can't wait till the next chapter )

~Mia
Pink5288 chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
Poor Camille! Can't wait to read the next chapter! ]
misatok123 chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
Aww look! you make me cry again (, congrats! you write great Histories, i love all of your work!.. take care :D
MarieAnn chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
I liked that you got Fin and the rest of Rena's friends to come support her at the funeral. And about what you should write next I feel that whatever direction you decide to go in it'll be great so just pick something that you would want to write. Can't wait for the next chapter of this story! :-)
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
Oh I wanted to cry when they totally confirmed it. I was hoping that maybe she would be alive. I guess its better this way she won't have to live with what happened. Oh I hope that guy gets everything he deserces.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
Aw poor Camille

Another cop story would be amusing, but you can never go wrong with the Phone Call series :)

Either way I'm excited to see what's next

Congrats on the SKOW winnings!
Nollie chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
You did start PCfaRS redux...of course you never finished that.

I love the sneak peak you gave of me Matt and Greta. It would be neat to read that.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »