Reviews for Anywhere But Here
chng234 chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
i feel sad 4 rena. but at least there is a closure 4 everyone
ohmysterygirl chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
heyy, love the story, hell i love all your stories :)

but i've got a question

what did rena do to camille ?

like why does she blame herself ?
Pink5288 chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
So sad! Can't wait for the next chapter! ]
misatok123 chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
great chap, but i'm REALLY sad.. TwT i cried!.. i don't know what to say.. it's sad ;_;
MarieAnn chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
It'll be interesting to see what her big confession is. It's sad that Camille is dead. I was kind of hoping that they'd find her alive. Update soon! :-) And congrats on winning the awards! You deserved it!
kaw97 chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what her confession is. I could try to guess but it's too much energy. LOL

Congratson the awards!
Wonderful chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
Ah so Camille is dead..

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed but as I've said before I'm expecting your turnaround that makes everything ok lol.
Needs the Happy Ending chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
I don't want a cop story. I want Hayden's (from Shift) story! Just thought I'd throw that out there )
Nollie chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
Finally an answer!
Slayin-Em chapter 25 . 8/10/2009
Again I apologize for not reviewing for awhile. Ahh... I watch a lot of Nancy Grace (don't know if you're familiar with her or not) but she does a lot of reporting on missing children and this story doesn't SEEM like its going to have a good ending for Camille, but one can hope, right? Anyway, excellent job on the chapter(s) I've sat here reading for the past few hours. Can't wait til you update :)
misatok123 chapter 25 . 8/8/2009
GOD!... soo good.!, i'm glad rena seems better and a little more happy.. ;), take care see ya!
chng234 chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
things r getting better for rena... good for her. she deserve to be happy
mia5081 chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
So I'm currently watching this show called, "World's Wildest Vacation Videos" and...it's insane. Although this guy just got attacked by a less than two-foot monkey. It was sort of cute in a weird way.

Anyway, I'm so glad that Damon, Shane and Reg weren't exactly pitying and that things with Fin seemed to be going well. Then again, I'm pretty anxious to hear about what happened with Camille.

Update soon!

~Mia (your crazy friend)

P.S. Did you know that there is/was a Titanic 2 and that it leaves from Halifax and sails to the North Atlantic to recreate the iceberg scene with the original? And, you know, if they can't find an iceberg they have this concrete stuff they plow into...I'm convinced the world is full of idiots, lol.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
I haven't read in a few weeks but I've caught up now...wow I'm glad she finally let it out. Poor her though just when she was getting back to normal more bad news
Pink5288 chapter 25 . 8/6/2009