Reviews for Anywhere But Here
MarieAnn chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
Really great chapter! I'm glad she finally told Fin and her friends and they all stuck by her. I can't wait for next chapter to find out more about Camille. Amazing story. Update soon!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 25 . 8/6/2009
It seems her life is finally returning normal! She has friends...a screwed up family...a boyfriend...a shrink..yep normal! XD

I CANNOT believe she told her friends :O Shocker! Though it does make sense...and Reg! She was the syrup person? She did it? Wow...I still love her though XD

Update soon!
misatok123 chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
yay she told him!... PLEASE don't kill Camille TwT, if you kill her i'm gonna cry !lol, btw great chap ), take care see ya!
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
Wow...haven't reviewed in a while o.o I'M SO SORRY! I was away at the beach for a festival for a week so not my fault sorta...but I shall give a review now!

First off: Whoa...talk about stress! I would crack down under all that tension and holding it all inside. How did she keep it from Fin for so long and then try and break away from him and her friends o.o That girl is crazy for doing that.

I think she DEFINETLY needs Roberta. Pride does wonders to cloud the truth XD. But good thing Roberta came to the rescue when she had her mental breakdown.

Whick remionds me...HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL! Writing that and making her se what she wanted to see o.o Your almost as cruel as me when it comes to writing stuff XD. But at least she FINALLY told Fin evrything...

Her mom is a brat too XD

Loved it XD
mia5081 chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
I'm glad she finally told him. Obviously it wasn't precisely the way she might have wanted it to be, but I'm still glad that she did. Short review this time-I have to get back to work, lol.

Update soon!

~Mia (your crazy friend)
Pink5288 chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
Continue! ]
Blue Enigma chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
YAY she finally told. xD

Now..I actually want Camille to be found safe..
Nollie chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
Hey! You can't decide on something without letting me know! Meanie.

Yeah! He knows!
chng234 chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
finally rena tell fin the truth... i guess things shld be better for rena...
Wonderful chapter 24 . 8/4/2009

I officially don't dislike Rena anymore.

Hahahhaha. Finally. Now she can heal and get the help she needs!

But oh man. Being a little selfish here but I hope I don't read "Camille's body has been found". or something like that. I'm rooting for a situation where she comes back safe and sound.. haha.. Like if she was accidently hit with a ball or something on her way home from school and she lost her memory and the person who hit her decided to take her to get help but then totally fell in love with her and didn't want to give her back up.

I'm way too optimistic about this kind of thing. But you know. Every time I hope for an outcome, you give me almost the opposite. But you make it work. I almost always like yours more than anything I could've imagined. So I'm anticipating what you'll come up with this time.
MarieAnn chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
I'm glad she finally told him. I really like the two of them together. It'll be interesting to read the next chapter with the whole family together again. And I can't wait to see what conclusion you come to with Camille. Update soon! Great story!
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
Hiya

Yay! she told him and a very emotional scene as well. My family were making noise around me and i had to tell them to be quiet so i could read every detail. It was written beauitfully and pulled at the heart strings.

Can't wait to find out about Camille. I'm hoping she is alive maybe ran away and is hiding at a friends place? I dunno its been on the news before where a kid ran away and hid at a friends place well boyfriend and no one knew what happened. She was discovered a year later i think it was. When ever someone walked in the room she hid in the closet. Strange...

Update soon.

Angel
book.babe15 chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
i cant wait for the next chapterr!
kaw97 chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
Well, after chapter 22 I was so upset with her for pushing Fin away that I didn't review right away, then you updated on a WEEKEND!

This was a great chapter and although I was a teensy bit disappointed that she didn't spill everything to Fin, I really liked that (1) she finally realized that she needs to tell Fin because he is her closest friend, (2) that her bottling things up finally backfired where she had this breakdown and (3) that she really is not as jaded about finding Camille as she might have thought - since she sprang into action as soon as she saw someone who looked like Camille - and she made quite a ruckus, drawing a lot of attention to herself (which we all know she hates) in order to follow the Camille look-alike!

She has been so stubborn. She is also such a teenager - thinking that she has to hide all these things...the truth is almost never as damaging as the rumors are. Well, can't wait to see how Fin responds.
misatok123 chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
yayy breakdown!..i love drama... is sad it wasn't camille TwT. she better be alive! please? XD.. see you! ) take care byee
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »