Reviews for Anywhere But Here
mary-pi chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
This is starting to get better. I always thought she was bound to have a breakdown sooner or later.
Crentania chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
Wow. You may think that chapter is rough but I LOVED it. It was a perfect conglomeration of all of her stress and anxiety attacks annd having Fin be the one to get her to come back to reality was just perfect. Fluffy and perfect. :) I'm really shaking as I write this it was that good!
nevershoutnever chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
WHUT -dramatic arm movement-

bad bad bad

so unfair and short.

its not even camille.

i was so happy when she thought

it was her ;((

she better be found or im gonna bite you

rawr

-ryann
DOMOxKUN chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
I kind of liked this chapter.

Basically because it's headed towards confrontation and I absolutely LOVE those scenes (:
Pink5288 chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
Poor Rena! Continue! ]
Nollie Marie chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
Jeez, you were up late!

I like the chapter, but then again...when do I not. But truthfully I like this chapter. Finally the breakdown I was waiting for.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
Hiya

I didn't find this chapter rough, it actually flowed really nicely. Very fast paced, which was great. I was excited when she thought it was camille and i was cheering her on. And of course sad when it wasn't her.

She really does need to see roberta, everything is falling apart, i really thought that she could cope but she can't.

Great chapter, well done. Looking forward to an update in a few days.

Angel
Blue Enigma chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
My god. x.x

I thought she was going to tell him in this chap. But she didn't...and now I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad. Wow that was dramatic. But woah. now I can't wait till next chapter! Update, update, update! Fast, fast, fast.!
chng234 chapter 23 . 8/2/2009
did rena got into a shock? hope she is fine. i believe the truth of camile will be out in the next chapter
Nollie Marie chapter 22 . 8/1/2009
aw I feel horrible. I get a shoutout and didn't review the last chapter :( I've just been busy. I was hoping you were on YIM because I've seen the doc on Friday and I have a general idea what's up with me and my pain.

You know I can relate to Rena.
Shagg chapter 22 . 8/1/2009
UPDATE.
Amy chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
Idk, Rena annoys the hell out of me. I do love Fin though, which keeps me coming back for more.
Wonderful chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
Ah!

Usually I'm in love with your main characters, but in this case it's quite the opposite. But it's probably because of her extremely stubborn way of thought. Actually I know that's what it is. So I'm hoping that Rena will crack SOON and she'll get the help she needs from Roberta, and fess up to Fin the fantastic.

Oh and also I wanted to ask if Camille ever comes back? For some reason I'm imagining a scenario where Rena breaks down and then accepts fate with her mother and then the story ends with them helping each other or something.

Other than that..thanks for doing what you do!

And good luck on your SKoW!
THEXXHOPELESSXXROMANTIC chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
wow this story is amazing. im completely in love with it! update soon!
DOMOxKUN chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
I lovee Rena's character, I really do

Especially how she likes to take everything a day at a time

but she NEEDS to open up

I LOVE FIN and Damon and they're just soo precious.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »