Reviews for Anywhere But Here
nevershoutnever chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
WELL YOUR STORIS MAKE MY DAY.

i don't like people fighting :(

make them go back together !

and she can tell him

and then they find Camille

than shit happens

than a

HAPPY ENDING !
Blue Enigma chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
I love the ending not because I'm evil or anything

But because she's err I can't find the write words free?Rofl

Loveit
chng234 chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
rena need to find help soon.. i can forsee her breaking down soon with all the issues
MarieAnn chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
Your writing perfectly portrays the emotional state of the person that I can actually feel what they're feeling. Great job on writing Rena! Update soon!
misatok123 chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
she needs to tell him soon!.. poor Rena TwT.. i'm in love with Fin!. he's SO sweet! :), i love all of your fics. ALL! lol, you are great :D
deathanddawn chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
hey!

im really enjoying this story. stayed up all night to read...

before i crash on my bed,

i wanna ask you something...

update verry soonn?:) plz?

unLuKy
novenary chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
Hey, I love this story a lot but I kind of feel like the same kind of thing happens in every chapter. It's starting to feel just a bit redundant.
mia5081 chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
She can't end it!

It's just not acceptable lol

Sorry about the short review, but I have to go run errands-blah, lol.

Update soon!

~Mia
Crentania chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
Aw. Poor Fin. I have a feeling he'll handle it better than she could ever have expected. I just hope he knows how to show it without upsetting Rena :(

One small spelling error:

"Things are just – well, their strained, sweetheart."

should be "they're strained".

Yeah. Sorry. Grammar nazi coming for a visit.
kaw97 chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
Well!...that was frustrating! Here I was all geared up for her to finally confess everything to Fin and...now she may not tell him. Oh, I know she'll tell him or he'll find out eventually, but I hoped it would be in this chapter!

Patience, patience! LOL
nevershoutnever chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
REALLY NO MATTER WHAT

i see in my e-mail

i always read your first

your like my fave author.
chng234 chapter 21 . 7/31/2009
rena cant break off with fin. hope rena's parent will get back together soon
Blue Enigma chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
Sigh I thought she was so close to telling him. No I don't want them to end
MarieAnn chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
She should really tell Fin before its too late and he gets pissed that she never told him anything. Like usual your writing was amazing and I enjoyed this chapter. I was just wondering how many more chapters do you think until the end? Well update soon! Good luck!
mia5081 chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
He'll divorce her-he hasn't met me yet, you know? Tom Brady stands no chance at rejecting this...crazy person. Hehe. Just kidding.

I felt really bad about Rena in this chapter. I want her to be happy, but I know that's not going to happen for a while. She definitely needs Roberta. And pronto.

Update soon!

~Mia (Your crazy friend)

P.S: Pats/Colts bets are on. Pre-season starts in two weeks. Prepare yourself lol
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »