Reviews for Not Spidey Senses, Chocolate Senses
annayh44 chapter 1 . 2/9
Crazy story hahaha
Minkaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was such a cute read! I really liked Lyssa, she was hilarious. And Derrick is totally adorable, haha :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet ;)
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
ahh! i love random characters! they are so much flippin fun. and library boy aka derrik is pretty dang cool, i like that he was freaked out;D.
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*snicker* Forget hopelessly cliche-this is hopelessly kawaii!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Lyssa is such a weird girl. xD Derrick's awesome.
eaststar chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
GinnyJ12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I LOVE CHOCOLATE! nuff said ]
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is very cute! I personally can deal without chocolate for long periods of time.. but I guess that is because I've had my good share of eating too much of it anyway haha.

I know some people who crave chocolate all the time though, and I actually know someone who can't have chocolate. I feel really bad for her ( She is allergic :(

Love the story!

Buddie24688 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really shouldn't have read this story-only for one reason.

Now I'm hungry.
Aaerie chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw how cute now if u excuse me i have to go to buy some chocolate
Arvael chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Haha, I really enjoyed it. I have orange (juice) senses and if it's about orange juice I can totally act like this! No, not really, on if I'm high on orange juice or have withdrawal effects... xD

Anyway, this was a really great short story!
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
okay, just kidding. loved the story but i dont think ill demand chocolate from a stranger. . . unless derricks there to save me )
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
im loving all of your stories. . . looks like im gonna have to go to the library and freak some hot guy out and then demand chocolate. . .
Kimera77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh my God! For a hardcore-give-me-chocolate-or-give-me-dead-fan like myself, this story was... inspirational! Divine! What I wouldn't do for a chocolate-sense? ;)

Really good story. Funny, memorable and simply cute. Great job. Keep it up!