Reviews for Not Spidey Senses, Chocolate Senses
Minkaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was such a cute read! I really liked Lyssa, she was hilarious. And Derrick is totally adorable, haha :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet ;)
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
ahh! i love random characters! they are so much flippin fun. and library boy aka derrik is pretty dang cool, i like that he was freaked out;D.
Exsomnis chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*snicker* Forget hopelessly cliche-this is hopelessly kawaii!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Lyssa is such a weird girl. xD Derrick's awesome.
eaststar chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Cute!
GinnyJ12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I LOVE CHOCOLATE! nuff said ]
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is very cute! I personally can deal without chocolate for long periods of time.. but I guess that is because I've had my good share of eating too much of it anyway haha.

I know some people who crave chocolate all the time though, and I actually know someone who can't have chocolate. I feel really bad for her ( She is allergic :(

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*
Buddie24688 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really shouldn't have read this story-only for one reason.

Now I'm hungry.
Aaerie chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw how cute now if u excuse me i have to go to buy some chocolate
Arvael chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Haha, I really enjoyed it. I have orange (juice) senses and if it's about orange juice I can totally act like this! No, not really, on if I'm high on orange juice or have withdrawal effects... xD

Anyway, this was a really great short story!
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
okay, just kidding. loved the story but i dont think ill demand chocolate from a stranger. . . unless derricks there to save me )
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
im loving all of your stories. . . looks like im gonna have to go to the library and freak some hot guy out and then demand chocolate. . .
Kimera77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Oh my God! For a hardcore-give-me-chocolate-or-give-me-dead-fan like myself, this story was... inspirational! Divine! What I wouldn't do for a chocolate-sense? ;)

Really good story. Funny, memorable and simply cute. Great job. Keep it up!
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
chocolate.

God, I've done something like that before. 'Cept I don't have her cool chocolate senses. I saw a guy opening his cholocalte bar that was this crunchy/carmely kind and I had just had to ask him for some. We ended up dating for six months too and it didn't end bad.

so cool story.

But you just got to write another oneshot on her meeting the friends, seriously you do...

-PLKAF