Reviews for Mr Umpire
awwwwwwwwww
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ahhh love it
WishBlade chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
That was so cute! Rose was adorable (as was her name)! And I'm from Pittsburgh, so I feel your pain (the Pirates...) ]
eskar chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
basically the cutest thing ever,

but

“Nice to meet you Rose!” Mr. Umpire called to me as I walked away. Making sure Rose wasn’t watching, I flipped him the middle finger over my shoulder. I heard a throaty chuckle in the distance.

typo, right? cause her name is Rose, not her sister's?

:) like I said, it's still stellar.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aw that was cute ;)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
One thing: “Nice to meet you Rose!” Mr. Umpire called to me as I walked away. Making sure Rose wasn’t watching, I flipped him the middle finger over my shoulder.

I think the second Rose is supposed to say Lily.

Anyway, this was cute and incredibly cliche, and I don't really know where the irony is (maybe in her cutesy name and her thorny personality? That was cheesy.), but I'm still glad woodstock1969 added this to our c2. (:
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
that. was. freaking. adorable.

i love the ending!

and Rose&Paul. :D

-toffeecakesxox.
Liya Smith chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
um. hey there. remember me?

haha, ok i totally thought it was adorable at the end when pauls like, "why are you gunna rape me?" sigh paul, you are too cute. now before i go on, i just want you to excuse me for any spelling mistakes and such because im on my cellphone and its rather to hard to type. i keep going back and erasing. major sigh.

but, on the bright side, i totally loved lily. she wasnt mentioned that much, but the idea of her was adorable. ok. well, i have nothing other to say than it was cute, adorable, funny and quirky. mah favorite.

okay. keep updating with ur awesome stuff.
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I love your writing style. It's great and filled with humour-y goodness! Loved the story, too. It was like fab. Real Fab. So I'm sorry but...I'm just, maybe, I'll have to...favourite it!

Le gasp. o.o
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i like it

it's very cute

AND i understood the beginning part

with the baseball

which is a bonus for you and your explaining skills :)

again, i mention that i like it

it's got the cuteness factor to it :P

izzie
adoh chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Loved it! This was hilarious and adorable, as well.

Glad the see the girl taking the lead in the end there. ;)
NoieD chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very cute submission; I definitely enjoyed it.
monkyy109 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
short people rule the world ;]

RAPE lols. itll be funny if she really did yell it

anyways that was super cute ;]
annoyance chapter 1 . 5/11/2009