Reviews for A Friend's Lament
i collect lullabies chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This is incredible. :] It made me kind of sad, because I don't know WHAT I'd do if my best friend died, but it also made me happy that I still have her, that she's NOT dead. I just love this. :)

Also, thank you for commenting my poem and...the other thing, though I'm not sure what it was (the tea thing). It really had no point. I was just bored and staring at a glass of iced tea..so..That sort of happened. :]

Once again, thanks, and this haiku-poem is amazing.
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Both versions are great, but I think the second version flows better. I fell in love with the third line! This was very touching. (but a little morbid...your friend is still alive I hope?).

Thanks for reviewing my oneshot!
awdkljgbekrng chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
no way. this is so freakishly deja vu-ey(:

the other day my best friend and i were talking about what we would do if the other person died. and we were talking about poems and stuff at the same time. hehe

i like th epoem! it's short and sweet. i like the first version better, though(:
wolfen princess chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I like the second one better than the first simply because I believe it's cleaner. I believe the second to last line is a little confusing, do you mean she will brighten someone's day in heaven? If you could clarify that or change the line, I think it would be a little better.

Also maybe changing "But I cry for our loss" to "Though I cry for our loss" would be better, especially if you don't plan on changing the earlier line. And who does the "our" refer to? Are you implying your friend has lost something, even though she's dead?

It is a good poem though, very sweet and sad.

~Wolfen Princess