Reviews for How, Why, and What?
aby pwn u chapter 25 . 6/19/2010
LMAO! Has anyone told u ur style of writing is very cool? Well, it is. :P srry I just had to tellu! Its really creattive and not to mention hilarious and I just LOVED! the school situation. I laughed my head off when we were in a ness and jess scene n the parking lot and wht Caty had said ( kittens only a nickname for As) ts so sad tht she dusnt realize t yet but she loves hm and vive-versa! EXEPT IT! :) I loved loved loved ur story and I cant wait to read more of them even tho ths ones not done ;) But sadly, I gotta sleep :( Its almost 2 , Grr... and for some reason im very tired :( Cya soon! ;)~Aby
Kiki Gardens chapter 25 . 6/19/2010
LOVE it! I'm looking forward to more. (:

Keep Writing,

-Kiki(:
jabberwockyandthevorpalblade chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I love the beginning!
Floppy125 chapter 25 . 6/19/2010
hahah i had forgotten how funny this story was!

please update ASAP
theslykit chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
i like this story but you have a lot of spelling errors...like llama...tighty-whitey..stuff like that
Miss Mysteries chapter 24 . 5/31/2010
Amazing story, i really hope you update soon.
The Inside chapter 24 . 4/29/2010
:O:O I read the entire story in one night. Don't you dare leave me without the next chapter very soon! I need more! ;_; please update soon! For my sanity's sake...:D :D
Annski-x chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
I love your story, it is so great! please update soon!
ImagineVioletPatt chapter 24 . 4/9/2010
OMG! I
Theta23 chapter 24 . 4/4/2010
tht is so funny. ever thought about writing comedy?

anyway plz update soon
Theta23 chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
this is so cool!
raindown1321 chapter 24 . 3/28/2010
so this is pretty fantastic if I must say...I like it a lot.

So..question: Are you still writing it or is this one of those where the author just stops in the middle? I hope you're still writing it because..well as I already said I liked it a lot :)
E. Collins chapter 24 . 3/20/2010
haha, I love this chapter! It's really good. I hope you update soon. I wanna see what Ash does!

Tootles,

Roselyn
notthiscreative chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
Bahahahahhahaha! I freaking love Aaron! He's hilarious! Oh and yay an update! Haha. Had to get the Aaron thing out first! (: I can't wait to see how the explaing goes! (:
SmileEnthusiast chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
I really love this story! I started reading it just last night, and am now finished with the 24 chapters. Let me tell you that I think that the ending to the last chapter was genius! Way to make me upset for leaving me hangin'! haha!

I really hope you update soon,

SE(: