Reviews for How, Why, and What?
SecretAgent99 chapter 24 . 3/6/2010
Oh, I love Aaron at the end of the chapter. He's so funny! Update soon!
SeaJade Song chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
Aaron is my new #2 favorite character in this story!
Cay chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
OMFG you are a hilariously good writter, i just read the whole thing all the way through and i think i'm in love. Youre amazingly creative. Beautiful
Jevanminx chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
I simply adored this chapter, pure genius, very funny. And totally the reaction I would have to Nick, loving Aaron too.

JM
KissUnderTheStars chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
update soon
Stephie Callagher chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
You get a saturday taken away from you every snow day? LAME!

moving on, i really liked it, but why did she get so pissed?
HoodedStellaish chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
I died laughing because some of the things that they did...priceless.

Alrighty, onto the stuff that makes people want to punch you in the face (my friend's words and not mine). Comas are tricky so when you're editing read the sentences with pauses and longer pauses when a comas shows up. If it sounds stupid get rid of it. I suggest if that fails then try reading your sentences out loud and pause with EACH COMA. IF IT SOUNDS STUPID, DELETE IT.

Oh, and one more thing, ASHKITTENHappy me. :D

Stella
Lunary Canary chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
XD shes been kidnapped! Uh yea, by you! And then she KILLED NICK! WOOT! Im all for it, that was awesome.
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
Welcome back! Congrats on being the most traumatizing cliffhanger leaveree. Not cool. Update soon! She stoof up to Nick and that was great! Aaron is humorous!
Floppy125 chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
PLEASEPLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I LOVE AARON!
SeaJade Song chapter 23 . 2/27/2010
i hope u ace ur exams. this story rocks and nick is really creepy.
math hater chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
i totally understand you i have exams ths week qne next week and im dieing but i love your story some chapters you said you hat but i love them please update as soon as you can thanks
Lunary Canary chapter 23 . 1/20/2010
:o that shower!...its ducho in spanish. always learning something new _
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 23 . 1/18/2010
ahahaha stalking... my favorite pasttime
SecretAgent99 chapter 23 . 1/18/2010
I think Nick is evil, haha. Update soon!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »