Reviews for Journalistic Integrity
bookcentipede chapter 1 . 2/3
This is cute it was perfect.
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
You're right, it is completely random, haha. The sudden stageplay-esque writing seemed kind of childish... Very cute though :)
writersdream72 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was so cute and romantic. I liked the comedy. I liked how the guy finally got the girl. Great job!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I'm kind of in love with Christopher. His spouting off about "journalistic integrity" while making a mad left made me chuckling.
HPRK08 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
HAHAHA rotfl.

Really, that was damn good!

I liked it a lot.

Is it a story? Or a one-shot? If it's the former, then good luck, I hope to read more!

HPRK
katicus chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
aha, i like this. :)

love the way it changes from just two people to the actual mastermind behind it all - he's pretty funny too!
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
So funny! I love the end, with the descriptions of the camera angles, like, now that the reader gets what's going on. And the way it's sort of mocking the cliche, but gently. Really nice.
mpookiew chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Ha ha! I liked it! I thought it was cute! I also liked the comment about the really long title and Christopher's girlish squeals.
natmarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Random, but cute and sweet. A great little slice of life, I could almost visualize exactly what was going on from the camera's perspective. :)
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was really cute! Although I would really love to know more about the background of the MCs. I mean, if they've known each other since high school there must be QUITE a history. This one-shot is the kind that could so easily be expanded into a full story . . . with the brother being the narrator of the entire thing! The only thing that was a bit confusing was the pov changes. We switched a lot between the thoughts of the characters, which can be a bit abrupt for reading. I'd love to see you stretch yourself and try to convey the feelings they have without actually SAYING said feelings all the time. All in all, a great one shot!

Cassandra
CuriousContradiction chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
This was very funny. You have a good sense of humor! Sure, it's not a one shot that really makes you grab a box of tissues or aw and exclaim over how cute the couple is, but everyone needs a bit of silliness. Good work and thanks for sharing this.
S.L. Gunn chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
humorous :D

i could definitely see this as a mini-video.

it's be so funny to watch acted out.

i love the "cone head" part...classic. :D

nice job!
paraNormal chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
so cute :)

the ending was a nice touch, very unique
Amethystars chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Random it may be, but it's also fabulous! Really unexpected that Christopher orchestrated it all, and then absolutely hilarious when the camera short circuits and dies at the end. You might want to fix the typo where it says Anthony instead of Christopher twice at the end, but that's my only problem with this amazing story.
Jem the writer chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aww, this was a really cool one shot, I loved it!

The ending was awesome!