Reviews for TopSpoT
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18
wow I.. love this pls update its so good
kay chapter 6 . 4/15
I truly enjoyed your story. It is original and fun to read. I wish I could read more
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
rockspapersnscissors chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
This hasn't been updated since 2011?!

I wanna pimp slap you through this computer! :'(

Lol, Loving it so far, please finish- well update- soon! :)

Mighty Agamemnon chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Ugh...I hope Ryan fucks this annoying punk ass kid Devon! No one gets "better at fighting" just because he did it twice... and LOST both times at that! And his whole "dominance" act is VERY annoying and makes me hope Ryan or better yet Tommy makes him take a dirt nap! That stupid little upstart is the one that needs to take it up the ass! Quit being a quad and fuck him, Ryan! You're older and the better fighter! ACT LIKE IT!
BunnyBarricade chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Wow. I love it. Please finish it. Please.
sammieberk chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love this story because i have no clue where whereit is going. So sad it seems to be abandoned.
Koi19 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I really don't know how to feel about this story. I'm really interested but it also makes a little queasy for some reason. I just cant comprehend anything it seems
GrangerDanger333 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Aahahahaha! I love Devin so much!
A really great story, please keep writing and I will review some more :)
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I like all of your stories that I've read so far, but you should really stop making new stories until you finish some. I dislike reading incomplete stories and wating for them to update.

I like this story though, but I doubt I'll read anything else by you unless it's complete.
jaskolka chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Every now and then I would reread this story. Even though it is unfinished it is too much fun to be left forgotten:)
enblack chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
i like your story. the characters are interesting and the plot-twist keep it lively. just watch your 'than's; they kept tripping me up when reading. 'than' is only used for comparison purposes, everything else is 'then' (i.e. it's usually 'then', rather than 'than'). _. looking forward to the next chapter.
DeviWan chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Ahahaha! Love the ending to this chapter! Poor Ryan.
Yaoiluverable chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase finish it! I really want to know what happens next.
Name chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
BOOYAH! lol awesome chapter, thx a lot. Hope to see more chapters in the future, this story has bomb characters, which not too many have. In other story's they're mostly girls that look like boys lol.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »