Reviews for TopSpoT
jaskolka chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Every now and then I would reread this story. Even though it is unfinished it is too much fun to be left forgotten:)
enblack chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
i like your story. the characters are interesting and the plot-twist keep it lively. just watch your 'than's; they kept tripping me up when reading. 'than' is only used for comparison purposes, everything else is 'then' (i.e. it's usually 'then', rather than 'than'). _. looking forward to the next chapter.
DeviWan chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Ahahaha! Love the ending to this chapter! Poor Ryan.
Yaoiluverable chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase finish it! I really want to know what happens next.
Name chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
BOOYAH! lol awesome chapter, thx a lot. Hope to see more chapters in the future, this story has bomb characters, which not too many have. In other story's they're mostly girls that look like boys lol.
SassyGrl chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I am really enjoying this 1; I think that it is just as good as your other ones. I think my personal fave of urs has got be "Ventures and Investments" hehehe I'm very glad I chose to read this one! You're a GREAT author! Your stories are so cool and awesome! Please update this one soon if possible and othaz as wel!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
the junior is so annoyingly crushing on ryan its pathetuc. he needs to butt out of situations that have nothing to do with him, and stop so pathetically trying to become ryans boyfriend through weird reverse psychology. its obvious to everyone that he wants to bang ryan, and hes just a pest and an outsider. it really pisses me off that he thinks he can just march right in and become part of ryans life, but i can tell the story is heading that direction so im gonna quit while im ahead. ryan would be much better off with either tommy or shelby, who have stuck with him for the long run!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Reviewer chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
This is a great story! I like the triangles between the characters and the way they center around Ryan. He's gotten himself into quite the dilemma. Curious to see what happens next!
Role of King chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
I love Ryans reaction when Devin grabbed his ass it threw me into a fit of giggles please write more
foxtrot 21 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Not sure where to start! Just checked out your story today. So far I'm really loving it. The humor really lightens the serious and kind of tragic angle behind the whole thing, and I like that none of your characters are wimps. Thank you and I'm looking forward to your next update!
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
i was so happy when i saw that u updated this...i hope that you will update a bit quicker next time ?(not that i am complaining you know) i really love this story, i can read it and re-read it over and over again...hope you will update soon xx :)
Arillian chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Love it. I just simply love it. Not that there's anything simple about it. And that ending. The waiting will seriously mess with my head. So please dont make me wait for too long :3
Satellite-Princess chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Ha ha Love It!
asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
YAYYY! SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!

omg ryan XD

I feel bad for ry and just wish he could get free from all of them, go to college, and live a normal(ish) life... but I also kinda hope he and devin get it on.. fjkdsakjhf

UPDATE SOON!