Reviews for TopSpoT
1984 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I am so glad I found this. I was looking through the Slash Forum and recognized your screen name from Wattpad (of which I am no longer a member, so I couldn't continue to follow your story on there with e-mail updates.)

So now I can here. I don't think you've updated it since the last chapter I read, but I love this story and would love if you updated it. (I'm one to talk since I hardly ever update my own stories.)

JW Loots

aka Josephine Stone
Soraya Zeeva chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
I feel bad for Ryan. Caught in the middle of all this people and no one seems to really be considering his feelings.
ricemidget chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
ah its soo good!~
MidnightPoison chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
After reading your Demon story I thought I wouldn’t like a story about ‘normal’ people. But I was wrong, I just started reading this story and I already love it. I like the interesting ‘worlds’ you create and the depth of your characters. I hope you continue with this story!
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
WOAH...! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! YOUR STORY IS AWWEESOOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON:D
ricemidget chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Whoa so dramatic! 8O
justme chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
my favorite character probably has to be Devin, he's just too adorable. Tommy's nice too... Sky and Ryan... are nice, but they have problems (then again, who doesn't) and Shelby is such a good friend to put up with all of them. overall, this story is great :)
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
please update soon...i love this story and its been a long time since you updated...i cant wait for more and please let it be soon :):) loved it cant wait to see what happens
zetsuai chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
thank you so much for the update, I love this story
jaybey chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Dun, dun, dun!

Heh, this is actually starting to heat up. I feel kind of bad for Ryan though, he really doesn't seem to have control over anything anymore. The scene with Tommy and Ryan and Devin and the car and the rain was kind of really hot though. :)
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
dude, is there any reason that you stopped writing in the middle of the biggest cliffhanger ever! i love all of your stories, demons of the heart (which is very creative by the way), unrelated royalty, etc. but you havent updated anything for months. you have way too much talent to stop writing. so hurry up and update everything.
Aerin chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Oh my. Now that's a whole 'nother story. Skylar and Ryan hmm. Sounds interesting so far. So what next? Wouldn't mind reading more.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
That just got a whole lot more interesting.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 2 . 2/23/2010