Reviews for TopSpoT
naraka chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
wow, I'm loving this story already, the complication with tommy who's a jackass even if he used to be his best friend and the Devin "issue" is really interestin. My favorite is Devin of course and mostly Ryan, when he's amused ;) their past was intriguing but now that you showed that Ryan used to love Skylar (although he defeated him...) I'm wondering what he'll do if he fins out that Devin is his little brother... ku ku ku... and it gets even more complicated since Devin wants to make Ryan his the way tommy does... I hope Devin and Ryan get together .
chibi chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Oh wow. Interesting development here. This should get sticky, real soon, hee.
Chibko chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Wow, everything that happened in this chapter took what I was expecting to happen and turned it on its head. :D That's of course, a good thing because it keeps things exciting.

Looking forward to what's going to happen next.
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
This story is so great...i was captivated by it...i can not wait for an update soon...please please please update soon...i loved yourstory...very well written...i can not get enough of it...:D:)
licklick.choke chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
You misspelled "fridge".. with frig, which means to have sex, or masturbate, apparently. Other little mistakes were found but I didn't bother, since they were little.

~

New installment, joy. Oh but the plot is getting better, moving fast but still good I guess.

um.. the main characters are Devin and Ryan right? Like DevinRyan
littlepuppy chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
thank you so much for the update, I absolutely love your stories
Greya chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
I sense a very complicated relationship coming up...This may need a diagram...: D how exciting.

I enjoyed the update
okami14 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
GAH!

Another great chapter, Hero!

Wow, the plot just got even more twisted. You have a true talent for doing that, you know? Drama! Of course, people love drama, when it's done right. And you always do it perfectly each and every time! I couldn't spot too many mistakes, actually. Though, a one point it was hard to tell who was doing what. Hm...The fav character list changed now!

(God, he's just freaking awesome)

(He's finally stepping up!)

(I always love the little sidekick characters, they don't get enough love. Plus, he reminds me of Mark from your Demon story)

(without him, would there be a story?)

(We were just kind of introduced to him, but I'm sure he'll go up the scale soon)

D

Keep writing and updating! I love all your stories! They make me happy. _
Allegra Lena chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Okay, I love this story, so much it's crazy. And you see, I need some updates, as in constantly! It's just a great story.
persimmon chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Weird premise, but I guess intriguing in it's own way. M, hopefully there'll be a few more plot twists to come. I kinda feel bad for Tommy. I hope he ends up redeeming himself.
ricemidget chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
this is pretty cool story! i hope you update soon! ]
okami14 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I...Freaking...LOVE IT!

It just about killed me when Devin basically said he wanted to be Ryan's 'Knight in Shinning Armor'...hilarious.

For some strange reason, my second favorite character is Shelby...O.o...(Ryan being #1) I'd like to learn more about him! '

Great chapter, as always!

Please update as soon as you can!

(I LOVE THIS STORY!..I LIKE TO USE CAPS LOCK AND EXCLAMATIONPOINTS!)
DefineNightmare chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
The PLOT, It THICKENS! xD

I just love your stories!

please update sooN!
Dorchise chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
well, if its going to be short, its good that things are being revealed faster than normal :)

you are now going on alert because i need something like this to read

:]
Dorchise chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
ong! i used to watch Mars!

...love the story too, so far :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »