Reviews for TopSpoT
licklick.choke chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Not a stereotypical high school fic, good. Normally when I read anything that has to do with high school it’s usually about the goth & jock relationship. I appreciate that this story is a little different.

The plot’s moving fast, it’s the second chapter and you can already tell Devin is smitten with Ryan… didn’t he hate him not to long ago.

Tommy Ryan Devin I couldn’t resist :P

Ps. saw some grammar mistakes but I forgot where they were… oops!
tattyteddy chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
I really loved this chapter, I cant wait what will happen next, poor Ryan, I really love long stories, so please dont make it to short (laugh), but doth will always be my absolute your banana- update soon
Happy Reader chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Woah, where did my chapter one review go!

Dude- this story totally rocks! It completed my good Friday! You have a great writing style.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I must say that I liked this first chapter. But Devin and Ryan intrigued me and I can't wait to read what you got planned for them. Hope you update soon! :)
phlen chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Zero by Alan Kuo? XD i love that song too. I think the idea of hte story is very interesting and I can see how the song may have inspired you. I hope you will continue with this story!
tattyteddy chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I really love your stories, I discovered them a month ago and they are really great, demons of the heart is absolutely breathtaking, your new story is great to and I really want to read more about it. Thank you so much for your great stories.
okami14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I really like this story! Hm, I can't tell who the couples are either (which is a first for me). I'm thinking Ryan and Devin, but that's just a guess. It's written really well, and I like the plot! Very good. Yay, first comment!

(Demons of the Heart is still my favorite though!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5