Reviews for Love's A Game Until You Turn Fourteen
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I love it, to see the diary go into more detail. I just realised you wrote this in 2010... awks as it is 2 years later. But, if you do write more, cant wait!
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
So adorable! I love cookys! :P Loved it! So cute... Okay now I'm just repeating myself
Jo Suzuki chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Why is this marked as complete? :O I really did enjoy the diary and I would love to see this as a full story! please write? :)
L.r'S chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Ohhhhh, this is great! Finish it please !
EvilEmoElmoKillsSanta chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I like it! It's realy sweet. I have to admit though, when i started to read the first diary part I though "What the hell is she doing?"
WishBlade chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was so freakin' adorable (and funny)! Loved it ]
seductive-love chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aw, this is so awesome. Loved the first chapter. :)
RoseBriar32192 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Great so far! I'm interested, and hooked! I'm glad you decided to turn this into a story! It has a lot of potential! I can't wait for the next update! - RoseBriar
entertwiningvines chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
very cute. it made me smile, especially the younger entries. :)
11cina24 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
This is an pretty good story[:

The first chapter was simply adorable!lol

Yay to longer chapters;P

This should be a great story, update missy.
Ms. McPants chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
I really like this...its wierd, because i kind of know what will hapen because of chapter one, but I'm still exited
anachronistic chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh, this is so sweet! *cavity* Hehe, anyways, this was an amazing idea. It shows how your character grew up in 10 years and...aww, she likes Jack! )
It's Not The Same chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw... wasn't that cute? w I think I'm gonna die because of the cuteness and the sweetness here. I... just love how time changed when Sarah was 6, then she was 16. Sigh. Well, CUTE STORY KYA..
Sally Can Wait chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
This was so cute! :) Sorry, don't have time to say more, but I really enjoyed it.

-Sally