Reviews for Your Vampire Guardian
A.A.B chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I like it so far :) I mean for a second I stopped reading because I went into my own world you know? I was imagining the actual war going on, and picturing the girl in the hood. I realized that you mostly used the vampire traditional version. I liked how you didn't put the lycans to be this ferocious hairy beautiful creatures. Lets see what happens next :)
Cairistine chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
o.O. What just happened! Nooooo!
Cairistine chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
AAAHH! They're so cute together! I know Saul's just being cautious and speaks from experience, but he can go to some place the burns him up!
Cairistine chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Oh! Somehing's gonna happen and Zidane will be the one save Koliko, huh?
Cairistine chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Well there's a down side to being tall, glzd I'm short - I can't believe I just said that!

And Zidane is seriously adorable.
Cairistine chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Oooh! I sense some romancd coming on! 3
Cairistine chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Oh my gosh Zidane's just so cute! And how would he give immortals their soul back? By stabbing them, but then wouldn't Koliko be human? Hmmmm...
Cairistine chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Oh dude that is so cool! You're gonna explain what that Angel is right? That was cool. Sad though Zidane couldn't be his nice self with fighting...then again that would be a little creepy.
Cairistine chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
How informative! I like Zidane, have I already said that?
Cairistine chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I like Zidane. He's all "I like you Koliko, you're all pretty and stuff." LOL.

I feel romance coming along!
Cairistine chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Wow, that guy sounded like a total hottie! And this girl, what's her name? I'll fnd out soon right? And that fight scene was cool! Ownage by a girl!
Cairistine chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
The summary of your third story sounded really interesting, so I decided to check out what led to the third one. Don't disappoint. Lol, kidding, looking forward to this!
xPO0HB3ARx93 chapter 52 . 6/2/2011
Ok I love your story. I was upset that you just left zidane to die but it turned out to be a really great story.
jnl94 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That short little intro has me interested. I shall read on fellow vampire/werewolf lover.
Blondiej1 chapter 52 . 11/7/2010
I just finished reading this so I was waiting till the last chapter to review, I'll be starting the sequal next. I can't wait to see what happens, but either way, you are an amazing writer and there is no denying that. So don't even try to, it's the truth.

Sarah