Reviews for Why Stella?
meropes chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Well, we might forgive you for Ashton's attitude, for a brand new chapter, that is...i got hooked on this story and it will be a pity to reach the withdrawal stage.
Megget1828 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Hey, I really love the story. Your characters are really fun and well developed. I love Stella's attitude. Keep it up!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Hehe, great. So does she end up with Ashton or Ryan?
Pop the Bubble chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Honestly, I'm interested and I can't wait to see how this goes - update soon!
Chocolate is Yummy chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
this seems awesome! Ashton may seem like a jerk now, but im pretty sure he'll turn all good in the end and i'll luv him. update soon! cant wait to read more!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
i really like this

update asap
funnechick chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Wow...he was so harsh. It's amazing how different he was in the first chapter. And why is he back with the girl he said cheated on him with his best friend?
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
i love the story

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
Kajiasa chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
yeah i want to murder u for turning Ashton into a pathetic asshole. i do like the story so far. but i want some more unpredictability. :)
frizzle-tastic chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
He's acting like such a prick. Well that was an amazing first day at school. Danni seems lovely. Hopefully Lisa will be in for the second day. Hm oh well. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens. ]

frizzle
spinelesslysweet chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
hey yo! another update! :D:D

all in all it was a good chapter, not the best imo but still it was a great read :) i like how logan is being so cheekily persistent, something tells me that this is just the beginning of his antics though lol. stella is a pretty cool person, i adore her. her standing up for danni like that was really sweet and i really liked what stella said to piss gwen off to lol. and omg wtf is wrong with ashton? he was acting sucha bit_ch! lol, but i still love him haha. update soon biatch :)
Jessiquie chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
What an ass! Gah Ashton! Lol thought I've got a feeling were going to learn to love him soon.

Still love Logans character. Was he best mates with Ashton at some point though? was he the best mate that cheated on him?

great developement. update soon
ABC123 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Logan's an ass. Just stating my opinion. Love Stella, Danni, Logan. She got Gwen good. Great story. Update.
Has A WaywithWords chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Wow, first of all, Ashton is an asshole. Secondly, Gwen is a female dog. Thirdly, I love Stella, she's funny. Fourthly, Danni is cool, lover her too. And Fifthly, update soon!
Just-Unlucky chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I am in love with this

and i love the whole bitchiness and biting-my-hand-oh-my-god-she-didn't-just-do-that moments!

Intresting characters!