Reviews for Elements of Prophecy
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I positively love Zaith! She's a really good character and your story is very beautifully worded.
AAKHILLEUS chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I really enjoyed that, and the prologue really drew me in. Great work.
LionessNinja chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
that was really intense. It's awesome to finally see them using their elemental powers in battle. Thain's is really cool. He reminds me of a Static Shock villain. Oh yeah, did you get the lion turtle idea from Avatar?
LionessNinja chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Man, I can't wait to read the next one. When are you guys posting the next chapter?
LionessNinja chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Man, that was really good. I love Trenzix, he really had me going. He's such a vibrant character and I like how he made a fool out of Thain. I was laughing out loud to myself. Just one thing, though, it's not completely obvious but you should read over every paragraph you write. I found this- "The jester was to worried" The word "to" should be "too." I found stuff like that in some other chapters too. But other than that, everything's great _
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Hello! So this was SOO good! I absolutely adored Trenzix, he made me smile. Also the beginning section? I think it's called, was so good! The description was perfect.

Suggestions: I go back and read and just check for spelling. There were some spelling mistakes and then some sentences needed to be reworded. You'll see when you go back and read it. Also, I would take the first section and make it seperate. It is a prolouge type deal, so I would make it a seperate chapter.

LOVE THIS!