Reviews for Post Its

It wasn't adorable

It wasn't fluffy...

You know what it was?

Warm and sweet.

And if there's anything I believe it's that the feeling of love is a WARM one. I think you wrote a really good prompt here, it was really touching and..WARM! I really enjoyed reading the whole thing through, and normally I don't if there's no actual plot or storyline. I really liked this alot, in fact I LOVED it. I also like your writing style. You didn't use huge words people couldn't understand, or tried to use every lingo that aren't actual words, and you didn't add details that were unnecssary to create a mood or scene. It was straight to the point and really wonderfully written, and I hope to read more work from you in the future
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
that was freaking adorable. :D

i love it.

i love the fact that it stays away from the usual.

very original. (:

-toffeecakesxox.
righthere431 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
aw really sweet and cute story! ] One of my faves!
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw, that was so adorable! Loved it :)

-Aria
mythee chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I had a huge grin pasted on my face all that time I was reading it. That was SWEET! I don't want to go back to my report, I'm going to read your other stories!
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww...that's cute! I wrote an entry too but it's nowhere as cute as yours :)

Oh, and Congrats for winning!
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Loved it. So cute and so true.

Maybe the you knows, and the shits were a little overdone. I mean, I get the persona you're trying to present, but I don't know, it felt a little overcooked.

Anyway. Excellent job (:
softrequiem chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
absolutely adored this.

it reminds me of my parents.. they don't outright say they love each other, but you can totally tell :)

favorited!
x3life chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
aww this was so cute )
Just Call Me Izzy chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Awesome story. Keep writing stories and I will keep reading them!
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was soo sweet!
Athania chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
CHELSEA. You're my favourite. I've been slacking on my reviewing of your stories lately. Sorry about that. I LOVE YOU REALLY. I've been busy playing Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all, and such. You know how it is.

RIGHT. STORY. So, this is one of the most adorable things in the history of EVER and I think you need to win a SKoW sometime. Not for this story specifically, but you need one. Nao.
kuristal chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
i loved how this is so different from all the other romance stories on fictionpress. it really stood out and made me think about what love really is. i hope i can find a "post-it fiend" too! ;)
holly is fainting chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hey, it's the editor of TaD. Just wanted to say congratulations again. I really, really loved this story and you definitely deserved to win. :)
Rina- with a K chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love this story! It's so sweet.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »