Reviews for A Sofa Romance
Vampireacademyrox chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
Ruby Kart chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Mystery indeed. Poor Alex though. Keep updates coming!
macaruni chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
ah, can you please write the rest of the story? i have fallen in love w/ this story and i cant wait till its done
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 8 . 3/11/2011
hey thats a good come back, welcome back to bad it was to short its a start good luck with the party :)
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i like it:)
dancerforeal chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I really love this story so much. It's funny and it makes me laugh out loud.

Please update
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
OMG! y r they so shrt lol! i hate dat its so funny n cute i luv it i like austin hate callie luv the girls da m's luv it all g2g but omg plz update soon its cute n funny luv da dancen haha i laughed so hard it was so funni i could see dat to haha great jog g2g but keep up the funni shit haha
J.Mell chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
please update soon i cant wait foorr more!(:
Ruby Kart chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Hmm, interesting about the woman. I occassionally forget characters if I haven't read the story in a while. I might have to reread this one, lol.

But the dialogue is realistic and Callie seems like your typical teenager who has a bit of an overactive case of 'love'. ROFL. I'm sure things will work out somehow. Hopefully for Austin. Seems like a sweet guy.

Keep Writing!
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
NO! i love ur work y must u stop i love how he like dosnt c her but who was the girl? i wanna now so plz! update soon plz! i luv it i lucv the m's thats cute n austin sounds cute i hav n austin in my class hes cute 2 we i read it i was thinkn about him :) o n i luv ur wrk keep it up ur great g2g ttyl luv yah U.D soon :) - vampira
J.Mell chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
please update sonn!
Ruby Kart chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Hm... that looks interesting. A vaguely familiar women. Are you about to tell me she's adopted and this is the social worker. IDK if you've mentioned adoption already, I kinda get stories mixed in my head on occassions.

It's been a while since you've updated, but I'm glad to see you did.

Happy New Year!
Hysterical Smiles chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
that was short... but i can't wait for the next chap!
Ruby Kart chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Short chapter, but you bring out a bit of her personality. We see that she is extremely shy, which is slightly different to the way she acted when she was around the guys in the living room, but maybe she was more comfortable in that environment. Anyway, Update soon :)
Hysterical Smiles chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
LOL you should totally finish this story! it's hilarious and funny!