Reviews for A Sofa Romance
J.Mell chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
please update soon i cant wait foorr more!(:
Ruby Kart chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Hmm, interesting about the woman. I occassionally forget characters if I haven't read the story in a while. I might have to reread this one, lol.

But the dialogue is realistic and Callie seems like your typical teenager who has a bit of an overactive case of 'love'. ROFL. I'm sure things will work out somehow. Hopefully for Austin. Seems like a sweet guy.

Keep Writing!
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
NO! i love ur work y must u stop i love how he like dosnt c her but who was the girl? i wanna now so plz! update soon plz! i luv it i lucv the m's thats cute n austin sounds cute i hav n austin in my class hes cute 2 we i read it i was thinkn about him :) o n i luv ur wrk keep it up ur great g2g ttyl luv yah U.D soon :) - vampira
J.Mell chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
please update sonn!
Ruby Kart chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Hm... that looks interesting. A vaguely familiar women. Are you about to tell me she's adopted and this is the social worker. IDK if you've mentioned adoption already, I kinda get stories mixed in my head on occassions.

It's been a while since you've updated, but I'm glad to see you did.

Happy New Year!
Hysterical Smiles chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
that was short... but i can't wait for the next chap!
Ruby Kart chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Short chapter, but you bring out a bit of her personality. We see that she is extremely shy, which is slightly different to the way she acted when she was around the guys in the living room, but maybe she was more comfortable in that environment. Anyway, Update soon :)
Hysterical Smiles chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
LOL you should totally finish this story! it's hilarious and funny!
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
(girly squel)omg i love it thnx 4 updating i love ur story i love the guy austin i hope he dosnt tease her but i hope he staring not even noticing he sounds hot i love the girl friend of maddie n the pertective brother guy i forgot his name he sounds sweet but neway ur doing great love it g2g k? ttyl love ya n ur work pleaz update soon k? love the work ttyl love ya good luck n good health [; - VAMPIRE ROMANCE OBSESSER
Ruby Kart chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
So far, this is really cute. I'd like to read more, so update soon!
Destiny1406 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
I really like this story! Can't wait for the new chapter. I think that this girl is really brave. I don't think i would do that, well i might... lol
literati papier chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
i kinda like this story:) update it every time!
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
OMG! i love this story its so cute im not a big fan of pistacheos but there pretty good i havent had them in a while i miss them i like twizzlers though hehe srry for n e missed spelled words for the future ur on my favorite story list now. ttyl :) i loved the story keep it up n pleaz update soon :) love ur work:)!
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
ok u got me hook coff it over hehe! omg! love it !
Chloeee chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Its so cute, I cannot wait til the next chapter! You are doing so good with the story!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »