Reviews for Jumper
story! No flaws.
XForgottenxMemoryX chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I am utterly speechless. :]
frugale chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Had me hooked from the first to the last line. The unnamed girl, the cold urban atmosphere, the breathtaking choice of vocabulary: all enthralling, compelling, leaving me craving more of your writing. Kudos.
natmarie chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Beautifully written (almost poetically so) with great, vivid description and a powerful emotional message/conclusion. Wonderful job.
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
this is written beautifully... wonderful emotion and great description wrapped up in one piece, i loved reading it.

i would love opinions from a talented writer like yourself on my work! it would mean a lot to me
and the echoes chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was beautiful. I loved this line: The invisible force pulled her in every opposing direction possible—just like all the other imperceptible forces in her life—leaving her at an unbearable standstill.

Amazing.
HitchSlap chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Simply beautiful. Well done.
Autumn's Addiction chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow... this was just... wow. As you can see, I'm at a loss for words :). I think this is really good, honestly- I love how thoughtful and detailed it is, in it's own way. Cynical, too. It was a nice read
QuirkyxKayla chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is absolutely gorgeous.

Wonderfully played out.

Your writing is simply amazing.
NoRoadsLeft chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was..incredible. I have wondered for a long time about what things that goes through a persons mind before they jump. This certainly fulfilled that. I hope you write more. You are a great writer, I must say.
prick chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
i love it. i love stories about people jumping off buildings, i love reading them and i love writing them. i find them very romantic. and yours was oh so pretty.