Reviews for The Witch's Name
Wildfire50 chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
Great story! Just love it!
TacoKing23 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
That was a wonderful story, and I am definitely going to follow the sequel to the end because of it. Though right now, I'ma go to bed, because it's 6 AM. I've been up all night.
TacoKing23 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I think you made a small mistake at the end there. Shouldn't it be Digory's many-legged horse? Because it currently says it's Jill's.

Anyway, I'm very much enjoying the story. And now, on to the next chapter!
TacoKing23 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
A very interesting world Jill has found herself in...
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Well, I found this story because of its sequel, and I must say, I am interested as all hell.
Hali2010 chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
I loved your story! It was amazing and i look forward to reading some of your other stories!
Socially-Out chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
An interesting ending it wasn't one of my more favorable endings, perhaps it went a little fast the ending, but other than that I like how it ended.
Lassitude chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
Ah! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! What's going to happen next? I NEED to know! Update faster please!

T-T

Fang
Socially-Out chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
Digory can't kick the bucket, I like the character. Great chapter things happened a little fast but good job.
Socially-Out chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
Great, job.
De Lorme chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
This is so great, but perhaps it was a bit rushed? Or is there more to come? So many questions I've got to ask my self about this, except I can guarantee this fiction is way above and beyond my expectations on books, this one has been far one of my top 10. Great job

-Meaghen F
Socially-Out chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
great story D still but! enough with the cliffhangers!
Lassitude chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
This is a very intriguing world you have set up here. I'm interested to find out what happens next and curious about this Cauldron.

Update soon?
Jabberwocky chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
At the beginning of your story, I was under the impression that I was going to hear the tale of a young girl, maybe somewhere between 7 and 10. However, you see a young woman. I think that you need to give up your lovely description of your park (everyone knows what a feesable park looks like) and more on what the character is doing there and how SHE feels about it. Also, the dialogue I saw in the second chapter was very bland. There should probably be some discrepancies between her speech and theirs, if she's suddenly entered a magical world. She also seems extraordinarily calm upon entering a new world all by herself. Any woman would be near hysterics or, at least, freaked out to the point of talking to herself outloud. You exposition can, from there, be introduced bit by bit. I also took a bit of issue with your boy character that I saw briefly at the beginning of chapter two. The archetype of pirate is a devilishly handsome young man, or at least a man able to take care of himself. This is far more acceptable and rational than a little boy being captain of a willing pirate crew. This needs a little more thought, especially because pirates are generally a rougeish lot. If you had a specific reason for this - such as the pirates humoring a rich noble by pretending to plunder and pillage - I would be more inclined to read ahead. However, I hope you take my advice to heart - I would love to hear more of your ideas.
Socially-Out chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
A little bit of a cheer up for me D after loosing in the finals to red team... Anyways that was somewhat unexpected, but it was a good idea.