Reviews for The Witch's Name
Socially-Out chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
err I'm sorta bad at criticizing, I guess I could do a suggestion? If I do had to say something I guess it would be it would be better if there were some more characters with a bigger role, Since it's really only circling around Jill, Digory and Marcell and I'd like to see some forks in the road for some of the characters..

Anyways about time for Digory and Jill! Other than my suggestion great job.
Socially-Out chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Yeah, I think this was your fastest update and my most favorite chapter so far! Good Job.
Socially-Out chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
You sure like to do cliff hangers and you know what... I don't like them at all! but no one does. I thought at first maybe Jill and Digory now im not sure...

Gread Job!

RR
Palpable Kiss chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very nice vocabulary, and strategic writing style. The writing gives me the image of a grandmother reading to her grandchildren from a story book. You gave sufficient details to allow me to envision the place entirely. However, I must admit, I have NEVER been to a park with pond-a lake, yes, but never a pond...
Socially-Out chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Aww a cliff hanger ( and it was getting to a good part lol I guess that's what cliff hangers are. Anyways thanks for the update.
wolvewere chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I am utterly in love with this story! Please keep your spirits up and continue this adventure. I'm hooked. :]
Socially-Out chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Wow you end like this what a cliff hanger and it was getting god ( update soon I really like this!
Omok chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
O wow. XD This story illustrates a beautiful land...xD When i was reading this, I can't help it but think (gah this sounds like a poem... _ ;) every word on these two pages were beautiful. Which is rather true; P Like I've said, it's beautiful. O (if you're gona ask me what i mean by beautiful, my answer: i don't really know myself. but yeah, it's...good...hahahaha...3 too good to be just pretty. P)

Well. Thanks for writing. I hope for an update soon. This land seems interesting. D and obviously; the captain, hahaha, I bet she's a fine looker already. P And probably a charming one too..woot. XD lucky jill; she's got the dream woman of every woman. lols. xD
blackrule chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Is the captain a girl or a boy?
blackrule chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I am intrigued. I want to know what happens to the poor boy. Horses with six legs...I am trying to imagine how they would run hehe keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2