Reviews for Acceptance
Lynn-Night chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Awe! I really love it! Update soon!
Girlwithideas chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
really good!
hyperpiggyblue chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
thats so sad little kids getting seperated TwT
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I'm really liking this. I've read other stories that try to have a kids pov. It's hard to do because you don't want to make them sound too mature but you also don't want to make them sound completely dumb. haha. I think you've accomplished it. Great work and keep writing. )
Cari Barrymore chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
No, special thanks to you for bringing this story. :).

I see, so it will be centering more on Loretta first?

I am so sad that Dani's moving. :(.

I don't like Billy, he's mean. I didn't like how Loretta yelled at Krissy either, oh well, if there's gonna be a catch with Krissy, I might have fun reading it.

Truthfully, I really can't wait until they get to high school.

I wonder if Krissy and Billy will also have a big part in high school.

Great chapter, I can't wait for the next chapters!
SmallTownUSAx3 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Gosh! I love it. I can tell that Dani is starting to get into being friends with boys now and believe me, i know from experience that that sucks bad. I had a lot of guy friends. So i guess i can relate. Cant wait to read the next chapter !
MkGrays chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
I think the pace for right now is fine, actually if it were to go even faster I'd be fine with it. As long as it goes regualarly when we get to the meat of the story (which I'm hoping isn't them as little kids haha)

Great story! :)
xXMusicOfTheMoonAndStarsXx chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Aww I don't want Dani to move!

(Ha-ha I sound like the 6-year-old.)

Why does something bad have to happen?

Update as soon as you can please.

.MusicStars
Chloeee chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Such a cute story so far, I can't wait til next chapter!
hyperpiggyblue chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i love this its really a nice story
Cari Barrymore chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
These are the stories I like! Dani and Loretta are so adorable! From when they can't stand one another to friends! Hopefully, they'll have romance!
Banananas chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
It's really good! I liked it! Even though the girl is like, four years old, it shouldn't be as detailed. But otherwise, I think you should add more chapters to it.
SmallTownUSAx3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Awh ! I thought this story was adorable. I think you should try writing more to it ! I'd read it all. If you want, could you look at some of my stories. please and thanks :)