Reviews for The Watchman
Reyold chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
This is fantastic stuff, my all means, keep up the good work; this story has spoken to me... or rather God.
Pterodactyl chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Your fight scene was phenomenal. I think that I consider this to be one of your best chapters yet.

One thing was kinda missing... and that was when Josh was searching the house he didn't stumble upon the library that housed the demonic books. I would have loved to see his reaction to William's collection. Maybe see some rising panic as Josh realizes just how far away from god Edness really is. And then have the demon come in and enter the battle.

Good luck with Nano.

RFYS

Starwing Bravo chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Dude... the ending was creepy. But the chapter was very good.
Starwing Bravo chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
This is awesome. I mean it. I've only seen one other spiritual story I liked this much. Really, you did a great job.
Pterodactyl chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
You did very good with Josh's realizations and characterization.

you could have made the digging up of the dream's memories a little bit more forced by the character, like he had to take some concentration on remembering the faded dreams. But other than that you did an excellent job at characterizing Josh. Please have fun writing and good luck with chapter three!

RFYS

Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Good story, though I found it a touch long winded where Josh was describing what was in the bible.

I commend you on improving your writing style from The Guardians, the characters here don't seem as black and white as in there. Also comparing the two I think that I prefer the writing style in this story more than Guardians. All together good job!

Good luck updating!

RFYS (Read From You Soon)

Pterodactyl

PS When (if ever) is The Guardians story going to be updated?