Reviews for Drought
Guest chapter 38 . 10/10/2015
Please give us the final chapter! I have been following this story for years. I love it and I really need closure
BonnesParoles chapter 38 . 8/7/2015
You're an absolutely horrid human being because WHERE is the last chapter?! Not cool.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/5/2015
please tell me your going to finish this story i just need to know what happen with terry and michelle i need to if they're gonna get their happy ending please please please update soon please
gaelle chapter 38 . 12/30/2014
It's such a sad story...why?why do u make it suffer like this?it's like he was born to suffer... Please update soon.. u made me cry alot
hinata uzumaki24 chapter 38 . 9/16/2014
i glad that michelle and terry finally got to talk and got everything off the table i hope they stay together this time i cant wait for the last chapter so ill wait and keep checking to see if you update so please update soon
Bahati chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
this is pure bliss. I read it in one day, one day
csmith chapter 37 . 7/14/2014
I am new to fictionpress and obviously a few years late, but you have done an amazing job with this series- I have felt elation for Terry and Michelle, saddness for them both, frustration and I must admit that reading Drought- I was hesitant- I felt like I was going through it with the characters (anxious)- I made it through. I really hope that you do the epilogue- I would love to see how the story ends. Again, this was an excellent read.
BettyBoo chapter 38 . 5/10/2014
love love loooove this story! soo very happy to see an update to you! :D thank you toonmili and thanks for a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I can't believe I came across your stories which I love! I'm from Trinidad too and I'm proud of you! Need to know what happened! Hurry!
fanaserie chapter 36 . 12/10/2013
so glad to see that you update this storie
ViaKane chapter 36 . 12/8/2013
Why did you ever stop?! :O
Guest chapter 36 . 12/6/2013
Thank you!
JessLove chapter 35 . 4/25/2013
Omg I can't believe you stopped the story! This story is zAMAZING! Heart Clenching, all that good stuff, come back & finish it pleeeeaaase lol
morie-yama chapter 35 . 11/3/2012
I know you havent updated since 2011 but i swear if i come back and you updated with Terry not being with michelle i will flip keep having fallouts...and im not a fan of happy endings either but there's only so much somebody can go through...i think They should just be together saying i dont like the story,i Love the story. But i feel like its getting doing something,michelle gets mad,they dont yada yada.
YoureAnIllusion chapter 35 . 10/29/2011
Oh my goodness, so it took me a long time, but I did it: I finished the trilogy. I can't even tell you how amazing this plot is, and I've fallen in love with your characters (even Terry, who I've probably called every name in the book). When I read your story, it takes me through a rollercoaster of emotions: from yelling at the computer, to laughing hysterically, or picking my jaw from the ground because I'm amazed at how dumb a character can be.

Your wit truly shines in your writing, and I would just like to thank you for all of the beautiful work you put out. I'm not sure if you finished "Drought" or not (I don't think so), but I hope you haven't given up on it! I wonder if Terry's going to do something else to mess up things...we'll see.
179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »