Reviews for Fire and Ice
truebleu chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
I have been following this story since the beginning. I really do love it, and I hope you can update! :)
Regina de Morte a.k.a. Mezza chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
So, I love this story. And I see that it has been quite some time since you have updated the story... Sad day. :( It's cute. I love it. Not much more a girl can say. Other than Lake is hot. That's about all I'm gonna say.

Mezza
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Just read all 12 chapters in one sitting when I should be writing an essay! Your story is that awesome D I really like both of the main characters. The tension and conflicts between them have a good mix of humor and drama, and I really like your writing style. The plot isn't cliche, which is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

~Juliette
The Weatherwitch chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
this is great!

update soon!
The Lost and The Found chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Update please!
Dottie.Ververs chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Awesome story. I thought it was going to be a rather depressing read by the title but I've laughed out loud so much at the library now, I think they hate me now. Can't wait for your next update!

~Dottie V.
iheartstarsx chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
UPDATE SOON PLEASE :)

they are so funny together!
iheartstarsx chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I love how she passed out twice :P

I would keep reading on, but i have to finish my darn homework ! I WILL READ MORE TOMORROW!
little.tiny.thing chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
this chapter is soo sweet! both lake and gen are finally discovering their feelings for each other! hey, nice make out scene. i love it. update, update!
Grenna-Chae chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
FINALLY!

I like this chapter a lot. :) It makes me smile.

*hugs*

~Grenna-Chae
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
Awesome chapter... I love it now that they are finally together :) update soon please! :X
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic.
HelgaBertoni chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
Loved it, update soon!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
Aw... That was so cute!

It was the chapter I was hoping for ;D

Keep up the fantasic work!
Pearlblue5 chapter 12 . 11/20/2010