Reviews for Fire and Ice
HelgaBertoni chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Pearlblue5 chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Yay for fast updates! Why did Gen get so mad? It was such a cute moment! Loved it. :)
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Genesis refuses to fall, huh? I wonder why. I mean, I know she says it is inevitable that Laken will hurt her, but why does she feel that way? Has she been repeatedly hurt in past relationships? Otherwise what reason does she have not to give the boy a try?

For as sarcastic and hormonal as Laken is, it makes sense that he falls first. Isn't it always the ones with the hard outer-shells that are gooey on the inside? I'd know, I'm one of those people. _

As for their first kiss, it was cute. As for their second kiss, and Laken's apology, well, I get why he did it. She freaked out, so he apologized for overstepping. Come on, Genesis, d'oh! _ But I love her character. Even if she IS infuriatingly stubborn at times.

B.T.W., Lyric & Sadie are

*Peace
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
nice chapter :D im loving this story more and more... there starting to notice there fellings for each other :), cant wait for the next update XD
MissAshes chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Kyaa~~ L.O.V.E~ Its such a great story, I look forward to each and every update of the chapters I love the way the story is progressing...
little.tiny.thing chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
hello there, I should have reviewed earlier but i couldn't help myself because your story is ADD-ICTIVE!

i think you've done very well and you're very good at catching your readers attention-hence mine lol :) I love the chemistry between gen and Laken and i can't wait for an UPDATE!
Cassadaga chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
So good! Loving the quick updates!

I'm a little upset with Gen's reaction, but I guess it'll all get better in the end :) And I love that tough ol' Laken is the one giving in first. Thanks for the update!
HelgaBertoni chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Loved it,can't wait till next update!
Cassadaga chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Aack I didn't want it to end! It has been a while since the last update, but reading this chapter made me quickly remember how much I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter! (oh, and if it's a short one, you could always try adding detail to make it longer...if that's what you want. I don't mind if it's long or short. Long is better, but I can handle either. haha)
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
awesome chapter, it feels like so long since ive read this story.. cant wait for the update please make it soo XD
OhYikesCharlie chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
i like your story update really really soon please :D
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
"Doubled over, fetal position, tears- the works." Too true, too true. If I had to pick something I would change about being a woman, that would be it. Literally no fun and I hate those commercials with women swimming, playing sports, going out dancing for the night etc., because it is NEVER like that for me. Off subject.

When Gen was narrating about getting a touchdown, I laughed so hard and just said, "Goal, Gen. It's a goal." _ I loved that bit. Lyric is the because she calls it like she sees it, and she has that annoying/awesome talent for hitting the nail on the head. And, of course, it would be Lyric to volunteer Laken and Genesis for some much needed one-on-one time. Her not taking her jacket, I knew it would be both a blessing ad a curse. Maybe now she'll get a cold, be stuck in bed for a few days and then have a hunky male nurse/roommate. *hint hint*

Ooh, when she hit Laken in his privates, I laughed a little bit. And then I remembered the expression on my brother's face when he got hit with a belt buckle down there, and I laughed a little more. That has got to hurt, though. Guys say they can feel the pain in their stomach. Eh, I wonder if it's anything like cramps.

I LOVE THIS STORY.

*Peace, my sister from another mister!
Bruhk chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Way to... NOT UPDATE FOR SO FREAKING LONG. Im dissapointed in you! :( Atleast respond so i know you're alive or something.
Ghostsammeo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Kinda like Hancock huh? Nice summary.
Bruhk chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Took you long enough to update, this story is great though, i want to see them kiss soon! :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »