Reviews for Fire and Ice
Bruhk chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Took you long enough to update, this story is great though, i want to see them kiss soon! :)
Hydie chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
yay! new chapter! good stuff!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Great chapter :)

cant wait 'till their first kiss... :P
Cassadaga chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
I bet Genesis gets top-marks in Algebra and she's only faking it to be with Laken ;)

As for the first kiss, I don't care when it happens. I'd like it to be natural, though, like you said.

Can't wait for the next update!
Cassadaga chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Hmm...it's a little strange how Genisis is so mean to Laken. For someone so optimistic, you'd think she'd give him more of a chance, you know? Otherwise, I still love this story.

Oh and in the last chapter there was this sentence:

"Out of all the things that being immortal entailed, that one thing terrified me the most."

I don't think you finished the sentence. The most what? Haha, that's all. (I read the next line and I knew what it meant, but I thought I'd let you know anyway)

To the next chapter!
Cassadaga chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I'm really loving this so far :) I'm a sucker for anything related to mythology, and this is a really unique idea you've got. I think Genesis will end up with Laken, and Liam will get separated from his girlfriend.

But for now, I must continue reading!
The Lost and The Found chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
This is a good sory:) and i think that you should start saying pov of Laken or Genesis at the begging of the chapter cause in the begging of the story i got confused:)

~loenlygurl101~
tallyrue chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
I think you did a great job writing from Laken's point of view :) I can't wait to see how the story develops, keep writing :D!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Their first kiss, eh? I'm not sure. Thought it was about to happen there in the library, it seemed the perfect moment. Of course it was ruined, but it would have been Sweet! if they just went ahead and kissed anyway. Might not have fit their characters (refusing to like one another and all), though, so I see why you didn't have it happen right then. But soon. Soon is good for me. _

We need to keep up on MySpace or something, ~_ 'cause I miss ya!

*Peace*
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
awesome chapter and his attraction to her is soo cute haha, i have no idea when their first kiss ahould be hm... tricky question. please update soon i cant wait for the next chapter XD
notjustink chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Haha, this chapter was really cute. When Laken went to go see Liam and Sadie, I almost wanted the end of that scene to go like:

"But I thought Gen was good at algebra" Liam said as the door shut behind Laken.

"She is" Sadie smiled ruefully.

Haha, I thought of that as I was reading it but it worked out well anyway in the end. KEEP IT UP!
Grenna-Chae chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Haha, that was really cute! And I understand what you mean by not really being able to write from a guy's POV. Us girls don't think like they do.

Anyways, I think you did a good job with this chapter. :)

Please update soon.
HelgaBertoni chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Loved it, update soon!
ieatwunderbars chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Hi! I'm really liking your story so far. :) I hope more informations about the immortality stuff will be revealed in the next chapters. I'm crossing my fingers for Laken and Genesis. :)
summersun541 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
So far so good :) I like the idea of gifts and immortality, it's an interesting story line. Update soon :D
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »