Reviews for Fire and Ice
Hydie chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Yay update! so good!
Pain1415 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
love the story Laken and Gen are so funny :)

plz dont take to long to update again

o check out my story to its the first time i wrote anything not for school but i hope its good
Norge chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
Aha that was brilliant. I can't believe he told her about his mum though, I suppose that might come up later if Gen finds out that Laken thought that those two were alike. Fight me thinks? There's got to be more fighting between them though, or maybe play fighting?

Thanks for the update! I was so happy when I realised it had been updated
Pearlblue5 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Nice getting to know each other idea. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Jenna! Aloha

I thought you'd forgotten about this story. Checked it the other night to see if maybe my e-mail had missed an update from you, only to be disappointed. But you've gotten a new chapter out and that's all that matters. I wondered why her parents didn't tell her about her gift and how that might have worked in a society where being gifted is the norm. And you answered that question in due time, while creating an outlet for these two to become closer! It's fantastic.

Lake's protectiveness is a thing of beauty, shows you he cares enough to rough him up as well as he thinks enough of her to have wanted her to do away with the guy on her own. It's lovely. Falling in love with a new girl every week, Brilliant! Like The Spirit, who falls in love with every woman he meets. Booty bumping, hilarious. Loving everything about it.

Gen is totally missing it, your soul mate is your Soul Mate, crazy lady, lol. Gen and Lake are so in there for the centuries to come. She'll get it, sexy beast.

Their secrets were funny, emotional and they revealed things to me about the characters. Fantastic, I really want another update soon (but I'm the last person allowed to talk about timely updating, so...). I won't bug you, but I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Peace meets West, Rabby!

"Here's looking at you, kid"
Grenna-Chae chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
I enjoyed that chapter. Interesting

Hope you update sooner rather than later.
JeniNeji chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Ahh... kids
JeniNeji chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Poor Genesis :(
Nanii chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
finally:P the concept of this story is too good to give up on! I really like this chapter. Gen and Lake become semi-friends...I like this approach better than the sexual-tension-build-up-that results-in-a-kiss (or moore) it's refreshing:)

good job
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
o but she will fall in love... hahaha... update soon this stroy is awesome :D, really cant wait for the next update XD
blackestblue chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I just started reading this and I am totally infatuated with the story! I honestly cannot say enough positive things about this story. The only negative thing I can offer is that there is not enough of it. Please continue with more and stop doubting or second-guessing the material because it is truly and sincerely brilliant!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Great story...

Hope Laken and Genisis kiss soon :P

LOL

Beverly!
HelgaBertoni chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Loved it, update soon!
flight06 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This prologue is not necessary.

A prologue should give necessary information and backstories that cannot otherwise be gleaned from the main story sufficiently. I'm absolutely sure that unless you are a terrible story writer, or someone who loves thousands of mysteries in a story, that this information can be gleaned very well throughout the story.

This really isn't even a prologue under that definition.

You have, however, caught my interest.

Another words

-In other words-
adaranaelsaldeur chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
i declare that iloveu!

you so great...

[love the name creativity anyways...]
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »