Reviews for Fire and Ice
P.Quill chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Absolutely love it ! All i can say is

UPDATE !
Alkali.Alias chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Sort of like X-Men but with all immortals?

Interesting idea and definitely interesting to see so many chapters from Laken's POV, although I definitely think you've got the handle of doing characterization from Genesis's a lot more.

Anyway, waiting for more updates!
Hail chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
“What the heck are you talking about?” Laken butted in, rudely.

“This is an ‘A’ and ‘B’ conversation, so ‘C’ your way out.” I smirked.

Haha lol, I just had to laugh at this although I must confess i never heard of it before.
Norge chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
YAY! Update! I think that was pretty friggin' hilarious with the whole food fight thing.. It's nice to see them on good terms aswell, if that. Really looking forward to where you're going to take this and I'm really hoping you'll update it again super quick! :)
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
No need to fret, m'dear, I think it was really good. Hah, as far as that Truce goes, though! I have very little faith in the two that they will keep it. But it shall be entertaining just watching them try! _ Can't wait for more. Love the lake, by the way. Finn is a go getter, that much is certain. The Dean... well, that is the way you want every food fight to end - as long as you're not closest to the Dean. _~ Better luck next time

Laken at the Lake...with Genesis. And that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it.

E
Pearlblue5 chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
more please! I loved it
user254435384 chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
this is awesome. DEFINITELY awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hydie chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
THIS sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun to read. The beginning is a little foggy. How doe she not know about her gift, and her best friend does? And if the fates have always given out gifts, wouldn't her parents, her whole family have gifts too? Wouldn't she be curious why she seemingly has no gift when everyone around her does? Anyway, just some questions that went through my head in the prologue and first chapter.
MissAshes chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Ohh! Update soon XD I love the characters and i love the storyline too! The way you write, makes me want to read more and more each time Great Work
HelgaBertoni chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Loved it, update soon!
Grenna-Chae chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Haha! Loved this chapter. I'm glad they called a truce. :)
xXliarliarXx chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Great story! Check out my story When The Sun Goes Down! :D
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Writer's Block. I have it, and not just on one thing, on EVERYTHING. So, you;re lucky that this came out so brilliantly even through WB. _ Proud over here! Anyway, love, I have read all 4 chapters and it is now bedtime. I'm subscribing, and I shall ttyl!

Peace
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Someone was not Hugged enough as a child. He makes me want to hit him. With a rubber chicken or some frozen eggs, whichever is closer and most appealing to me at the time. He bothers me, lol, but I like him despite myself. It is always the mean boys that get the girls, or get under the girls' skin enough to make her falter in her step just enough for the Dark Knight to be all shiny and Clean... Yeah, I got off subject then didn't I? I should just go watch Batman, 'cause I now know I want to. Goodness, it is 3:37 in the morning and I am still reading your story. Despite the time that has passed, I gotta love ya, lol.

Ta-Ta
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Okay, so weigh in on this last chapter. Laken is a mess - hot, though still a mess. Liam, I can imagine him, and he is quite awesome. I just feel he radiates it...awesome-ness. Yeah. Gen is freaking out, klljoy, I shall start throwing that out at people; when it makes no sense to say it, I will. Because I am an oddball like that. Telekinesis, wicked. I would want that ability as well, because living forever while the people you love die is depressing on the best of days. Plus, Professor X is the best Hero around, so, yeah. I enjoyed reading this!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »