Reviews for Stockholm
Mary Lynn chapter 33 . 1/23
I began reading Stockholm when it was initially released in 2009 and throughout the years continue to re-read the story. I admire the characters that you have created; Garrett and Sarah's story of love and the exploration of tackling inner demons is told so well, I commend you for the realness of their world! I'm not giving up on the fact that you will one day finish this story. So I'll keep checking in and eagerly await for the next chapter like everyone else- I know its been 2 years...but positive thinking ; )

I hope you had a wonderful new year and hope for your return soon xoxo
Pandora10001 chapter 1 . 1/4
I've just started reading the story and the first chapter was amazing! It actually gave me goosebumps it was that good!
Joy West chapter 33 . 5/27/2016
Read this story in three hours. It was beautiful, true and raw emotions. Loved every single moment. Though it has been two years since you last updated, I am holding out hope you continue this story, because it is my favourite of all time. Loved the characterisation and plot. Even if you do not continue, I want to say a job well done for the work done so far.
Helgonper chapter 33 . 3/10/2016
I know you havent updated in years, but please i really want to know how it ends. I don't know how many times i have been reading this! I am in Love with this story and i just hope it is gonna have a happy ending :)
FuriaJump chapter 33 . 2/10/2016
Looks like there isn't hopes to see a new chapter anytime soon :p Well, if you're still online these days, let me tell you how much I loved you story!
I usually like the stockholm syndrome ( Not in real life, mind you ) there's a whole thing to do with it and it's truly fascinating how much someone can fall in love with the wrong person. Alright, I don't really think it's a stockholm syndrome for that particuliar story but that was truly something new. I don't really find story that interesting in Fictionpress but yours never bored me !
I cringed when Garrett cheat on her and even if I absolutely hate when characters do that, well, he wasn't all dumb because of it. And she wasn't either; it wasn't exagerated and I really appreciate it, they seem more human like that :).

Even if you don't finish this story, this end don't bother me. It could totaly be completed by this last sentence. Like she would never forget him, even if she have to wait sixty years. That's truly beautiful.

I hope to see you soon ~ But if I don't; Hope you're happy with your life: I really loved this story, thank you ;).
Nandini chapter 33 . 12/19/2015
WOW!Its amazing! This story is tooo romantic! I cried, laughed, sighed and I just loved this one. Sarah & Garrett are the loveliest lovers of this planet. Why don't you write a sequal to it?! I want to read more from you... or wait...why don't you publish it as a book? It'll rock around the world...trust me!
Love you Sarah-Garrett
Al chapter 33 . 6/28/2015
Hi,
I just discovered this story a few days ago, and it's absolutely amazing! I find the characters to be super relatable (especially Sarah) and I'd love to see more :)
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 33 . 12/3/2014
Great, great story - kept me up way past my bedtime a few nights in a row :) I love this plot progression, and the 'after' scenes are just amazing. I love seeing how everything started, but also how it ended, and with this story we really get the best of both.
Thanks for writing! (and I hope that you will write more soon! :)
TheAlabasterPhoenyx
akaCHEEKS chapter 33 . 12/1/2014
Glad to read that you're continuing this story!
Steff19678 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Thank you for the story it is a good read thank you for not abandoning the story. Keep up the good work
Wanderlustt chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
Came across this story and I've been hooked ever since. I would really love to know how it ends. Even if you have no intention of continuing could you PM me and let me know what you planned to do?
Thanks, Damariscotta
m33l chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
today I came across this story and read it in one go - took me like 5 hours - and I enjoyed every single minute!

and Im really into this whole stockholm syndrom thing - really love it! oh and I also find it kind of very cute that they have a baby

... sad part is only that you havent updated for like kind of a year now... and I hope you will still keep up with the story
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Fuck you Sally, fuck you i hope you fall into a pit of pythons and are slowly strangled to death.
Dominique Diane chapter 32 . 4/6/2014
This story is really different from all the other ones I've read in my short life. You picked a, what should I say, a peculiar idea for a story. A forbidden theme for our society making the readers interested. And a simple thing I can write about is PLEASE CONTINUE! I beg you, I've read it twice and I loved it! I don't have time nor inspiration to write you a proper review but all I can say is that this story is fantastic. I loved the characters and the idea and EVERYTHING!
Lots of love,
Diane
Its All Spice chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
Hi, will you ever finish this story ? I love it !
398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »