Reviews for Freedom Bound
Michael Howard chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
"but as usual, she had no effect on the world whatsoever."

In addition to your skill in depicting realistic, that is to say complex and at times contradictory characters, you really have a way with words as well. You tell a story effectively, and that story features people we care about. Which makes for a very pleasing combination!
Michael Howard chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Good job here portraying (rather than just telling us) Serrae's inner mindset. It shows respect for your readers.
Michael Howard chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Your skill with characterization continues to impress me. All four of your main cast members here come across as living breathing nuanced human beings.
Michael Howard chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
I like how this story is unfolding with the various characters each filled with their own thoughts, fears and desires. Good stuff!
Michael Howard chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Interesting turn of events here. You did a fine job describing the violence of the storm and I'm very curious to see how the bandit interaction will go.

Update soon, please.
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
This is a terrific start to your story. The prose is smooth and competent and the characterizations quite compelling. I already want to know much more about these people. Hope the next installment comes soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4