Reviews for The Diary Of An Average Teenager
mizz-pwetty chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
I know diary entries are not supposed to be long but I kind of wished more happens in each chapter.

Other than that I really like the point of view of Kathy. Keep up the good work! Update soon.

If you're free, I hope you can review a story of mine /s/2697242/1/Some_Things_We_Dont_Talk_About

It's alright if you don't. :)
mizz-pwetty chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
It is annoying when people do ask that question "do you feel older".

Somethings-r-better chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
aw. gekos! i love animals. kathy seems cool. im not even sixteen. heck, i'm not even in high school yet. i have no clue how to drive, but, my dad said he might start teaching me this summer. yay. anyway, i like.

-somethings-r-better

p.s. i review people who review mine. or i just want to read the story and i think it needs a review. can you return the review? not the same one though.
Stella chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This is a really good story so far, you have all sorts of elements happening. I can't wait for an update!
OspreyEagle chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
"I ending up with a couple scrapes and bruises because I was in the back on the opposite side of the car, but Liam died."

Sad... :'(

"I’m still not completely over this phobia, but I just have to take baby steps."

Felt the same way when I started driving...

"Brad is the kind of partner who will come over to 'work' on a project and either watch you do all the work, or tell you what to do."

XDD haha

"It’s like a terrarium, but it is humongous. It is four and a half feet long, three feet wide, and two and a quarter feet tall."

I wanna make one... :'(

"We have some insect life in there, and lastly we have two geckos, both female."

How cute! I love geckos. :)
OspreyEagle chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Kathy is awesome. I'm glad she aced her world history test. lol.
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aww this is cute. :)
J. A. Higgins chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I'm interested in where you are going with this. A 16-year-old who didn't even mention a car is a 16-year-old who must have greater things on her mind.