Reviews for A Different Kind of Flight
Liveey123348 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Sorry this is the only way I can contact you right now, I don't know why but the login for fictionpress isn't working for me... some 404 outdated link stuff. So I have not been able to get into the forum to reply, I'll be on as soon as possible but right now I'm not sure if its the site or me atm...

Kaitlyn

K.I.T

Xoxo
Kugatsu chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Just started reading this and so far, its great! The story is very original and I love the characters - I have to agree with Richter cuz Ace is veeery cute~ Hope you update this soon!
kissedbymidnight chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Yay! That was a good chapter! And it was sexy too_ I just started reading this, but I’ll follow it. Ace and Richter seem fun. I like how Richter is fun, annoying, and caring all at the same time. He doesn’t annoy me, but Ace seems to find his teasing rather angering. I would like to see more of all the other characters. They all seem really interesting and while I want the focus to be on Ace and Richter I find romance stories that focus only on two people without them interacting with others kind of boring. You have a great cast of characters, use them. I think it would make the story the best it could be. That’s just my opinion though. It’s your story, do what you enjoy_ The whole cast reminds me a little of Ouran High School host club. It’s very vague similarities, but you still have the range of characters and they’ve paired off. Very original concept for a story though and I’m looking forward to what happens next.:)
kissedbymidnight chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Another really interesting chapter. You have drawn us in real quick_ Poor Richter and getting punched and then snubbed. He likes Ace:) Silly Ace is tough and feisty though. He’s a busy bee too! So much to do. Great job at keeping our attention. I like your writing style. Can’t wait to see what happens next. One suggestion though. You may want to mark where the point of view changes. It was pretty obvious, but it did take me a second and it may confuse other readers.
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Nice start to a story, very original. I feel like I learned a ton of stuff_ So far the guys all seem very interesting. This seems like it’s going to be a very interesting story. There are so many directions you can go with it. Not sure who my favorites are yet, but good description and dialogue. I really liked how you introduced us to the characters and how Ace thought they were going to die:)
music-is-luv chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Oh my God, how dare you get our hopes up? D:
kofvdsv chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Updates soon? :D
Ninjakittee chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
So... I saw the last update date, and I was all WHAT? O.o That's sad, cuz it probably means no more updates, but it's a good fic. Nice plotline going on - and you could do heaps with the dynamics you're building. Especially with Lynx, Kestrel and Ghost.

Ghost is a VERY interesting character... -thoughtful-

Anyways, I like it. Keep on writing, man.
Joey miles chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
i love this story but its been so long since you posted in it so my hope is low
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Where did my perverted imagination run off to? Oh...that's your story? Wow. When did you get access to my perverted thoughts while watching Top Gun? Awesome...anyhow. If you continue, please don't say you're gonna kill off one of them like they did with Goose...please?
Kryshna chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
OMG! where is more of the story? *pout*
crack the sky chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
i love ace :')
Nezrin chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
I can't believe I just found out about this right now! This is a wonderful story, and I can totally see the chemistry between Ace and Richter! They're just so adorable~ :D

And, um, about Kestrel and Lynx... Would it be too much trouble to ask for more scenes of them? Hehe. :" I find Kestrel quite adorable with the way he treats Lynx.

Anyhow, this is lovely. :) I can't wait to read more from you!
jess chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
what does he keeps whispering?
frogs of war chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
That first bit was so cute. Then I saw the bold letters at the bottom of the screen and I was like, "that can't be all of it." And then it wasn't.

When I haven't read a story in a while, sometimes I have to read quite a bit to figure out who the characters are (and who they are to each other) and what they were just doing, but the first scene answered all questions. Hickey, ah, THAT's what they were doing. And the way Ace tells Richter, not to be territorial helped me remember the dynamics between them.

Great job. You really kick-started the story. I hope you had a great time while you were away.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »