Reviews for Missionaries
somersaultkick chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
This is so brilliant! Though I prefer Brian over Eric, the ending was good.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
this is the best fic i've read in a while, and im rather picky. I hope you're still writing and will share more in the future.
lovebird17 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Hello,

I have to say, when I first read the summary I expected something else. You know, more in the lines of, 'hmmm, they're probably going to have lots and lots of sex'. And they did, but not in the way I expected.

What I really liked is your insight in Christianity. I mean, my family exists out of Christians, some practice it more than others - I'm an atheist - so I have absolutely no problem with it. I just don't really like people to whom the bible is law. I really like Joseph's interpretation of Christianity.

Loved the story. Great coming-of-age!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I'm so sad the missionaries didn't get together! I liked this story, but it's incredibly different than any I'm used to. A lot grittier, too. Well written and a lot of good things that kept me reading, but I am a sucker for straight to gay stories so I was a bit disappointed we couldn't see more action with Brian. Good story.
Reader chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
This totally sucked
Ardnaed chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
You're an insanely great writer. Loved the story, the ending felt a little incomplete but that's just my opinion. Anyways hope you write more.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
I quite liked this. I'd like to read more about Joseph and Eric.
dream-beautiful chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
I don't normally read Rated Ms but this was really really well written. Joseph's dry sense of humor was great. Perhaps a bit more closure with Brian would've been good but otherwise I liked the ending. Really cool.
VulcanC chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Dude! What happened with Brian? Why's Joseph going back with Eric? What the hell is going on in the ending?
Vapour chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long while here on fictionpress. It's well-written and believable, which I think is very important in a story. It's sad that it wasn't longer, but I guess it wouldn't have been the same if it was. I hope that you will post more of your work here, because if you do I will definitely read it!
frolic-horror chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
It's interesting, but the ending isn't as much "imperfect" as it is open.

I feel like you never completely tied off some loose ends. The story is interesting though.
OlympicBunny chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
i really liked this story. idk y but ive been getting more bored of this site as i read more and more stories but this one brought me back so thanks!
Slash Fiction Forum Discussion chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is (very) late, and perhaps not the most appropriate place, but I was browsing the Fiction Press Slash Fiction Forum and got to the topic "... And what would you like to see MORE of?' After going through it, I just want to say THANK YOU for your efforts to discuss race and racism. Reading the thread itself was agonizing (not your part, but the responses), and I really appreciated both your eloquence and your willingness to keep trying, even when it seemed like you were talking to a brick wall.

Needless to say, I'm going to read your story ASAP! I hope this random review doesn't seem weird; I just really appreciated what you said, albeit belatedly.
Twelfth Night chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
People think that David and Johnathon hooked up? I've never even considered that...I feel kind of sorry for Eric. I have to stop, I guess, since my favorite character can't end up not even being in the story. Cool start. It really Brian and Joseph well.
bansira chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
Aw, it ended already? And I was liking the characters so much! Will there be a sequel? No, wait; I don't think a sequel would do the story any good. I really like the way it ended. It fits so well... and did I mention how much I like the main character? Joseph is adorable in his own fucked up way. Really. (Actually, I think all the characters are fucked up in some way, congrats on that! - and I'm not being sarcastic, I like believable, outstanding, borderline insane characters.)

Still, if you ever, for no apparent reason, feel like writing a snippet on any of the characters that appeared in this story, please do so! xD

Okay, enough pleading. I really liked the story, you're an awesome writer (and character portrayer).
71 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »