Reviews for Missionaries
Solfege chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Good story. It is very well-written and realistic.
mafiaflower chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
this story is so hardcore! i really hope jeremy finds brian. i like the note at the end, you should make more of those. the last chapter was really shirt though...
Synaptic Imagination chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I liek your story very much, it's very realistic and you you have a good writing style, you don't frag along but you don't rush either, very good story _
DJN chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I didn't comment on chapter 2 (lack of time), but I did really enjoy it. I think Brian is a nice guy, but I wonder why he left... As for chapter 3, I thought "I’m also willing to stay here without having sex with you" was funny I also liked how he just stole the guy's money. Though, that ass deserves his money being stolen from him. Sodomy is 'terrible' but he's still willing to fuck him. The note at the end of the chapter is actually kind of interesting since society has changed quite a lot. I'm tempted to look up more.
Eurypon chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Great follow up. I loved the background story of Jeffery and Brian. The scene between him and the pastor was bitter sweet.

I hope you continue this story.
Amethysto chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
This is very interesting so far...the concept is original and intriguing, and Jeffrey is a very well-written character.
TellHerStory chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
wow this is great. everything works.

you're such a good writer. my work is all half-assed.

i hope you keep updating..
DJN chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved it. Jeffery is a very sly little guy. I'm glad he didn't have sex with the missionary because the way you described him made me shiver. I can't wait to learn more about his adventures down south. You write very well, too!
Eurypon chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was one of the best opening chapters I've read in a long time. Where to begin? The central idea is not only totally original, it is also deliciously evil and funny. I also liked how we learned a lot about a Jeffery in those fast moving, well written paragraphs. Never a dull moment. Many a writer would spread this material out over, oh, four, five chapters. I loved the understated humor and the sharp observations. I can identify about every heart string you pulled, but you did it very well.

You kept my interest and believe me, my attention span rivals that of the fruit fly if you bore me. Of course it helps that I happen to agree 100 % with your outlook upon certain phenomena.

I didn't find any obvious faults and your sentences were well structured (although by now I couldn't care less).

So, Jeffery is going South? Looking for Brian perhaps? This screams update.

Are you still reading this? Scram and get writing that next chapter, woman.
Abweichung chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I like it! The concept of a "fake" missionary is fantastic...I look forward to seeing what sort of trouble Jeffery will get himself into. I would also like to applaud you for keeping every aspect of this chapter realistic...from Jeffery getting kicked out, to how he decided to go with Marcus, to how he left. Great chapter!
Mercedes Woods chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Sweet! My first story! I'm really excited. I plan on letting this turn into a longer series. Hopefully it'll come through.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5