Reviews for Burning Brightly
Violet chapter 30 . 4/11
I really liked the plot of the story and the fact that this story was not just about vampires/werewolves that are commonly found... the characters could maybe use a bit more work ( cause i would love to find out more about Daymon and Bella)... Other than that job well done... An yeah this story did start out small and became much bigger exactly as you wanted..
i'll be reading your other stories as well.. Gud luck
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 4/5
Really interesting past couple of chapters! I do like how you make your supernaturals seem like normal people and not Mary Sue. Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/27
Great opening chapter! I like how you introduced the Supernaturals and I really like your main character! Great work and I look forward to reading more!
EmeraldHope chapter 4 . 3/17
Oh. My. Gosh. Best story EVER!
bubublacz chapter 31 . 1/30
Wooohhh! I enjoyed this :) Anti-climactic ending but nonetheless this was fun :D
bubublacz chapter 25 . 1/30
Oh no! Fuck Kalias! Uggghh!
bubublacz chapter 16 . 1/30
Good that they're friends again :) I mean with her twin :D
bubublacz chapter 11 . 1/30
gaaahhh! what is wrong with kailas? i hope she gets with daymon just to spite him! gahhhh!
bubublacz chapter 9 . 1/30
Hahaha lol! i felt like rai when kalias told her about the horse :D
bubublacz chapter 6 . 1/30
Oh no!
bubublacz chapter 4 . 1/30
No wayyy! I tell you dear I'm really liking this story more and more each chapter! :D *girlish shriek* *grinning so wide that my lips seem to fall off* hahaha
bubublacz chapter 1 . 1/30
Ooohhh,,
genuisgina chapter 30 . 1/6
Thank God. She finally sees d light.
genuisgina chapter 24 . 1/6
Rainier is being stupid. Her reason for nt telling kalias is baseless. I'm upset wit her.
genuisgina chapter 19 . 1/5
I'm glad she's bcoming a stronger person.
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »