Reviews for Burning Brightly
ClippedNinja chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
This story is EPIC! It was really unexcpeted that Rai would become the successor :0 it was just so awesome woohoo! Wish I had read this earlier ... Looking for are to reading your other stories though! You have a unique imagination :D gawsh you really made Layton a creep though! Every time his name was mentioned I shivered eek! Wow I really hate her parents too! Remind me of mine, I don't like them either so it's actually nice to read a story where the character doesn't make up with her family, not yet at least lol. I do feel that sometimes it's not necessary to love a family that has never loves you and even after so much still does not continue to love you propely. It was really heartbreaking to read how her parents just threw her away so easily ouch! Otherwise I really enjoyed this story so much and I couldn't stop laughing at all the funny parts :D you're really good with humour!
Ayesha chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
awesome!
Myst Marshall chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Xena Fox chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
Omg! This story was awesome!
MileyRowling chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
I loved this!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I KNEW IT, I WAS RIGHT. !
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
SHE IS HER SUCCESSOR!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
*MASSIVE FANGIRLING HERE*
Now the best thing that can happen is if she gets her happy ending with kalias...*if she doesn't... Someone dies...*
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
Okay I know this is probably the most stupid thing ever, so don't laugh if it is wrong...
But jasel doesn't end up like transferring her powers to rai, does she?
Wait you've already completed this - never mind guess I'll find out, yeah ik it's wrong but wouldn't that be cool!
This is so good- u should like publish this as a REAL BOOK, coz I would definely go and buy it, for sure!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 31 . 4/26/2014
I really did like this story! I'm glad that they ended up together in the end. I also like that this was about a different type of supernatural and not the usual vampire/werewolf-even though I do love stories about them! Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
I really did enjoy this chapter. Lots of action! I am upset about the character death though!
Violet chapter 30 . 4/11/2014
I really liked the plot of the story and the fact that this story was not just about vampires/werewolves that are commonly found... the characters could maybe use a bit more work ( cause i would love to find out more about Daymon and Bella)... Other than that job well done... An yeah this story did start out small and became much bigger exactly as you wanted..
i'll be reading your other stories as well.. Gud luck
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Really interesting past couple of chapters! I do like how you make your supernaturals seem like normal people and not Mary Sue. Great work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Great opening chapter! I like how you introduced the Supernaturals and I really like your main character! Great work and I look forward to reading more!
EmeraldHope chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Best story EVER!
bubublacz chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
Wooohhh! I enjoyed this :) Anti-climactic ending but nonetheless this was fun :D
bubublacz chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
Oh no! Fuck Kalias! Uggghh!
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »