Reviews for Who I Am
xol225 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I thought it was great! Good job.
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I thought this was beautiful. A thousand descriptions converging.

By the way, I'd just like to say that I think your "Behind Locked Minds" idea is wonderful and original. (:
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Thanks for your review awhile back, sorry it took me so long to return the favor.

I really liked this piece. I think you described each part of yourself really well. Some of the ideas were a tad cliched (like the mask), but you used great word choices. I also liked the ending it was great.

The piece flowed well, it had a nice rhythm. However, it might look nice in couplets. Just a thought.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile).
AngelaRochelle chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was excellently written! It didn't suck at all, I swear. It's got so much truth to it, and the last line sums everything up perfectly to make it sort of come full circle. It's awesome.
emmaaalouiseee chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This was very beautifully written.

I loved reading it.

Well done. (:
karen-ohana chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I LOVED IT !

no it doesnt suck hehe

im looking foward to read your other poems :D

read my poems and stories !
I'm just a dreamer chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I LOVED IT! GREAT WORK!i disagree with you, i think that it didn't suck at all. i thought the rhyming was amazing and the way you wroe it it sounded kind of sad...:( which i thought was really interesting and deep.

i think this is so cool...

with INSPIRATION: i'm just a dreamer :I
Shenhua Phantom chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I really like this. I don't think it sucks at all. There are a lot of great lines. :D

~Shenhua Phantom
Shades Of A Tulip chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I am the writer that struggles for insight,

Who writes her life page by page.

(I adore those two lines.)
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I really enjoyed this poem. It's got a great flow and the emotions come through perfectly. Very expressive and relatable.

In terms of critique, "As the future comes speeding fast." would probably sound better as "As the future comes speeding past." and "worshiper" should be "worshipper". Other than that, your word choice and spelling were excellent.
BellsAndRoses chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was beautifully written and is very deep. I think you did an excellent job.
Suhpheeah chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hey

I really liked this poem and I agree with AmethystDancer... You must have had a typo; it honestly rocks! I like to read poetry once in a while 'cause it gets me to think and yours definitely did. It shows that side of life we all have to deal with in order to grow up. Wonderful piece of work. Congratulations! D

-Suhpheeah
PenMuse chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
so good! GOOD JOB! ur amazn!
lymli chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
that's very true.
awillowdeeplyscarred chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
it didn't suck, honest! I liked the rythum of it a lot. great work! :)

x lauren