Reviews for Clandestine Serenade
Min chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
I cried when I was reading this! T.T

But i bet i'm nt the first one.

U really have the gift of expressing your feelings well but still leave space for us our imagination.

That may be also why u can make us, readers laugh or cry by ur choice of words. Excellent work!
Min chapter 18 . 12/17/2010
Response to bonus question:

Is it a ring? At first I thought it was the one she liked at the festival. But now.. he is proposing right? AWW.. Secret smile*

I hate interuption! :

This is so like the climax of the show then

BOOM! Commerical time.

I hate hate hate interuption. :

But i guess that makes things interesting. Definitely very interesting to read on now.:)
Min chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
Oh My Gosh.

I really love how ur story is progessing and the twist is really very surprising. As I said, I didnt know what will happen next in my last comment and this twist really caught me off guard.

U are really a gr8 author.

I wonder how many centuries later then I could write even half as good as you. *Envious*

I also like the idea of Luna. After all, no love life is perfect. There just have to have some obstacles.
Min chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
Oh! I forgot to mention.

I like that u are constantly trying to improve. Ur efforts are greatly appreciated! :

cheerios ( if thats a word : )
Min chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
YAY for u! Finally something to distract me from just homework. :) I love the way u make chris character grow. She has become quite a lovable character. And i feel like the ideas u have for the story si really unique and ur own. I cant really guess what is going to happen next so.. thumbs UP! :)

um. I realised i have been comenting quite alot so if u dun wan me to comment already u can tell me or smthg... sorry if u think i am spamming u or blahhing nonsense or smthg..

P.s: Sma's back! BFFs renuited!
Min chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
I kept my promise and is now at chapter 3.

Hm. Liz seems too nice. Something's fishy.. :
Sakiru Yume chapter 28 . 2/22/2010
I can't wait to read Kingdom and I was glad to see Night's POV. :)
Dalilt chapter 28 . 2/22/2010
I must say I really like this story and the way you write, good job. altough right now Im both happy and sad for Cross I hope you continue with the story just like you imagined and not because of what the people like to read. If you do that you'll start losing the 'necessity' to continue with the story and that's kinda sad :)
Dalilt chapter 27 . 1/20/2010
Well, keep up the good work ;) I think that what you had in mind for the ending if better than twisting the story untill everyone can apreciate a ending they like. I think that you're starting to get your own writting style and story if you get what I mean XD
redambrosia chapter 27 . 1/19/2010
I cannot wait to read the sequel! Hopefully you'll post it soon after the epilogue?
Sakiru Yume chapter 27 . 1/18/2010
Okay, the end of this chapter was kind of confusing. But also, I have a comment about what you said about Chris. You said that you gave her things that normal people have, but when I look at that, I think "this is a Mary Sue". I don't constantly want to site Twilight, but seriously, looking at her, the first thing that comes to mind is Bella. I mean, I get that a lot of people have those ideas, but it just seems so Mary Sue.
Sakiru Yume chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
I liked the chapter, kind of. Well, I liked parts of it, but I always hate the scenes with Violet. I feel like your writing maturity or ability drops about five years. It feels like your sentence structure and grammar become worse.
Sakiru Yume chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
I liked this chapter, especially the last two lines, and as odd as this sounds, I'm kind of glad to see Night hurt, because it's always Chris that gets hurt, even as a vampire, and that was getting kind of irritating.
Sakiru Yume chapter 22 . 12/1/2009
She's Adam's kid, right? That was what I thought before when Adam told his story, and it still makes sense. Please post again soon.
Sakiru Yume chapter 21 . 11/19/2009
I feel like I've read this same exact argument between these same exact characters a million times, and it's really getting on my nerves. It's just becoming repetitive, and I'm really sick of it. You right well, and I get that this is supposed to be building their relationship, but it's not. It's just repeating it over and over and over and over...

It's really annoying.