Reviews for A boy crazy secret
AZN t a c o s chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
whoa... I never thought that Phillip was such a pervert. O.O but it was sweet of Brad to take care of Trisha! :)
Miss-You-Too chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Haha, I loved it again! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I love Brads personality! He's so cute! I want more chapters dammit, more!
Miss-You-Too chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Hell yeah my opinion of Philip changed! What a butt wipe! I don't want to punch him in his face, no; i want to KICK him in the face and my shoes would have cleets on the bottom! What a jerk! This was really unexpected, Iona seems so nice! At first I was being stereotypical and guessed that she would believe Philip when he said Trish pushed herself on him, but she didn't! Sheesh, it's starting to get hard to predict this story and I'm usually good at that! But thats a good thing though- maybe not for my pride in predictions but as a story. I can't wait for another awesome chapter!
Miss-You-Too chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
This chapter was great! We finally got a little more into Tia's character- which is very hilarious! I'm not sure what to think of Iona though, she seems nice so far but who knows maybe that diabolical plan Trisha thought of is true. So far I like Brad and Philips characters too. Though since I don't know anything about Matt I can't say for him. Anywho great update and I can't wait for more!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
haha i love it!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
trish reminds me of myself alot

im akward around new people i wont make the first move

i can talk to guys just not flirt or tell when they like me

and my social skills pretty much suck

only im a year older than her

-ifly*hugs*
HerezMyCard chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
haha LOVE IT

kep writing
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Haha! Great update. Trisha is quite the humorous one. It's okay if she's boy crazy- so am I. Lol, well update soon!
Baby perfectionist chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
hahaha xD nice

i know that its prob Brad but hoping its another guy 'coz im weird like that and wishing that there was some form of love triangle. gahh im rambling anywayy YAYY! thanks for updating dude! :D

awesome chapter, now dont take too long on the next one :P
SkubaLaura chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
It's very good so far, but you left us with a wonderful cliffhanger, so you need to update ASAP.
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
CLIFFHANGER! Wow,, this was really good, and funny too. And then she falls over and kisses him, how embarissing, right? Well update soon.
CreativeChick233 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
i liked this one too!

so update soon(:
CreativeChick233 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
haha i like itt!

this girl sounds exactly like me :O
Baby perfectionist chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
LOVED IT!

LOL at "independently minded young women". Absolutely amazing chapter. Keep up the good work! I just hope you'll continue it and not stop partway!

Update soon! even if uni is killing you, I wont take that excuse :P
AZN t a c o s chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Really good for a first time writer :D You should continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!