Reviews for Natura
Reea chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Did you try to translate from English in Romanian? I said that because you have some mistakes. If you don't mind, I really want to help you. This is the good translation:

"Luna răsare,

Soarele apune,

Oceanele se stropesc,

Păsările cântă,

Animalele se împerechează,

Broaştele croncăne,

Plantele înfloresc."

And, the autore note isn't correct. This is: "Notă de autor: Sper să vă placă! Aceasta a fost prima mea încercare de a scrie o poezie în română!".

First, I am really happy that you want to learn Romanian, but it's a hard language. I hope that I have helped you!

PS: Sorry for my bad English :"
in-cloud-9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I think you tried to translate from english in romanian just as it is but for example "sun setting" means "soare in asfințit" or "soare apune".But is very visual non the less.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really liked the simplicity of the poem because it was short but gave me several visuals to appreciate.

That said, I think you could have improved it slightly be being a little more specific in a few of the lines. For example, in "Animals mating", it would have giving the poem more depth if you had given us a specific animal or type of animal to imagine. Or is that the point of the line? All animals, including humans? Perhaps it is...in that case, it works rather well, I suppose.

ADS, The Review Marathon (for a link, see my profile)