Reviews for Once a Feisha
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2016
cliffhanger, and for over 5 years, now there isn't much hope, is there? Well...maybe...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
actually no cookies please ... but a update? Yes that sounds fine... a hell 2011 really. Why on earth did I even start to ready an incomplete story. Great, just great!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
I know you stopped updating in 2011, but... could you consider writing updates to the story. I would like to hear what lies ahead for Musha. :-) please
Guest chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
I just stumbled across this story and I quite like it. I still hope you update it one day, so I keep checking it regularly.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Love this story, keep hoping it will be updated
Site-3 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Oh this story is so great! I wish there were recent updates but i understand if you dropped the story. I hope you update or look at this again i really loved where it was going
sardo chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
*nudge,nudge*

Is this story still alive? I'm missing it a little bit. It's one of my favourites. For some reason I love concubine/consorts stories.

Thanks for the work.
yellow1105 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Very nice story. The characters are well defined. I hope there will be once an update.
runswithvamp chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Please! Update this story! It is one of my favorites!
Cookiesandcream chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
You know what would make this story even better...?

...

AN ENDING!

Please update? :(
fuyublue chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Ahhhhhh more NOW! plez? :)
Springerlight chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
I love this story Musha, though he'd probably kill me for saying so, is adorable!
I think it'll be interesting as Musha gets to know Kiran.

Is this still going?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Any plans to update in the near future? Good story, would be a shame to be abandoned.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Oh you evil person you ... this is where you decided to leave us for 8 months? o.o ... This is really good, and you're doing a marvelous job showing the journey from male bride to warrior and then being forced back into a role he's long left behind him. Poor Musha.

Are you still planning on continuing this? or is it to never be updated again?
sardo chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
I'm so excited I already had given up hope on any updates and I was just looking (why not?) and here it is.

I'm so glad thank you thank you that's just so great.

Thanks a lot for the update I will now go read it.

Even though I dislike the feisha's of the pre-performance I'm sure they just wanted to embarrass Musha I think it was for the best since he could show his swords skill and I'm sure that gave him more bonus points. I had my suspicion of the fact that the display of one's sword skill was acceptable. Musha and Kiran will for sure spare a lot in the future maybe that will lead to some sexual encounter.

Hopefully Kiran will show more taste in jewellery he plans to give to Musha in the future.

I wonder how long the feisha's will stay it would be entertaining for sure and what is expected from the king's consort.

Thanks for the update.