Reviews for Once a Feisha
runswithvamp chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Please! Update this story! It is one of my favorites!
Cookiesandcream chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
You know what would make this story even better...?

...

AN ENDING!

Please update? :(
fuyublue chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Ahhhhhh more NOW! plez? :)
Springerlight chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
I love this story Musha, though he'd probably kill me for saying so, is adorable!
I think it'll be interesting as Musha gets to know Kiran.

Is this still going?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Any plans to update in the near future? Good story, would be a shame to be abandoned.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
Oh you evil person you ... this is where you decided to leave us for 8 months? o.o ... This is really good, and you're doing a marvelous job showing the journey from male bride to warrior and then being forced back into a role he's long left behind him. Poor Musha.

Are you still planning on continuing this? or is it to never be updated again?
sardo chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
I'm so excited I already had given up hope on any updates and I was just looking (why not?) and here it is.

I'm so glad thank you thank you that's just so great.

Thanks a lot for the update I will now go read it.

Even though I dislike the feisha's of the pre-performance I'm sure they just wanted to embarrass Musha I think it was for the best since he could show his swords skill and I'm sure that gave him more bonus points. I had my suspicion of the fact that the display of one's sword skill was acceptable. Musha and Kiran will for sure spare a lot in the future maybe that will lead to some sexual encounter.

Hopefully Kiran will show more taste in jewellery he plans to give to Musha in the future.

I wonder how long the feisha's will stay it would be entertaining for sure and what is expected from the king's consort.

Thanks for the update.
Higashi chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Hi! I read the first handful of chapters a couple of years ago and was delighted by the sheer ingenuity of the story. Sadly, I lost track of it for a long while. But, lucky me, I just found it again, and had an amazing time catching up. The biggest surprise and happiest was to read how destiny has brought Musha back to being the High King's bride, and a feisha. I just love how akwardly Musha behaves forced back into a role he never excelled at and, later, even rejected. But hopefully King Kiran will make it worth his while...yes? The wedding chapters were great (love Grinn), and I'm dying to read how newlywed life is for the, well, newlyweds. _ (And the war/politics plot looms in the horizon...). Great work!
sick at heart chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
I love this story! And Musha is a great main character. I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
eternallily chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
Your story is very well written, and in general, I love the plot of your story. I definitely winced when Musha was rejected by the High King in the beginning of your story. I love the characters in your story-especially the feishas because they have a lot of depth and emotion behind the polite mask that they're supposed to maintain. I can't wait until the next chapter!

eternallily
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
This was really good! I like it a lot.
The Green Eye chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Oh no! I'm afraid of what will happen now! This was such an awesome story to read! Update soon :)
Soraya Zeeva chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
I'm sure Musha is very glad that his performance is over with, but now how awkward is the night going to be?
Soraya Zeeva chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I like this so far. It seems like a wonderful idea, even if it was inspired by Mulan. I looking forward to reading more.
scarlet ribbon chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
The story is freakin amazing. Plz plz plz update?
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »